Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to the Krusties? used to be like a party on here , that lot used to drink enough wine to float a Battleship ,Now all I see peop[e talk about is bleedin tea ?
Hey okeep head over to the krusties thread that’s where the party food is 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

1. BU
    Bunnycuddles39226 MIN AGO
    For the love of the sweet baby Jesus leave gorgeous Katie Price alone, please remember #Be kind people. the media will hound sexy Pricey to the grave like they did with our previous "Peoples Princess" Diana , Another astonishing special beautiful candle extinguished by the cruel media storm .lovely Katie is absolutely adorable. I am crying as I type this it makes me so emotional sorry. EDITED
    REPLY 0
    FLAG

2. BA
    BangerzanMash39 MIN AGO
    Now she’s blaming the Christmas tree 🎄! No Price you make your own bad luck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

1. BU
    Bunnycuddles39226 MIN AGO
    For the love of the sweet baby Jesus leave gorgeous Katie Price alone, please remember #Be kind people. the media will hound sexy Pricey to the grave like they did with our previous "Peoples Princess" Diana , Another astonishing special beautiful candle extinguished by the cruel media storm .lovely Katie is absolutely adorable. I am crying as I type this it makes me so emotional sorry. EDITED
    REPLY 0
    FLAG

2. BA
    BangerzanMash39 MIN AGO
    Now she’s blaming the Christmas tree 🎄! No Price you make your own bad luck.
Hahahahahaha, this made me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did indeed, she's thinking about it but quite happy with the two she has.
Another way she’s being a good stepmom, she might think 4 kids is enough, she’s taking J and P, and her husband into account, rather than just plodding on with ‘marriage, babies, woohoo’

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No, I don't think so. Both Peter and Emily have made it clear over the years that any disciplining of J&P is for him. And she comes across as just too nice to be arsey to them.
Not like KP had any rules as a teenager, wasn't she living with an older man when she was 15/16?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He reminds me of my teenage years at school, when the boys would try an act like they were someone you should be afraid of, instead they looked like complete dickheads. In their defence they were in their teens unlike Billy no mates 🤡 Coal.
Bet he was on the remedial table with sewing cards and raffia.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.