Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A kebab on a Monday! Oh my god he’s so totally classy innit? One day I hope I can live in a mucky mansion with a faded reality star and eat kebabs. Gotta manifest and grind to be that successful.
I can see her coming down the stairs ever so careful, stopping to say, “I’m ready for my kebab Mr De Mille”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Just checked in to the Mirror comments. I haven't a clue what's going on there.

Reactions: 16
Perhaps she actually got him excited but it was all over before he got his trakkie bottoms off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Imagine not being able to afford chicken and chips🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ew pee pee, nappy is gaping!
I would imagine that there are millions of families in this country that can't afford chicken and chips hunny. People in this country are starving and can't enjoy such luxuries! I would never boast about getting it free tho.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
This has just come up on my feed as an advert 😂😂😂 given that it never has before & I’m not a teenage boy , I’m guessing Cole FisherPrice The Tantrum Toddler Of Tattle must be responsible via his keywords 🤣🤣🤣

Well, our keywords in relation to him 🔫💪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Evening Krusties. My hubby has got Covid-19 so he is gonna get me to be his nurse maid 🙄. I have a nurse Ratched approach lmfao.
Crawl looked like he wanted to shove that in her face. Another weird sinister move by him.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That looks like a piss mark and winky dribble on his trackie bottoms

Just as dirty as manky for stained clothes
Crying at ‘winky dribble’ and ‘fat fanny’🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who needs sit-ups and stomach crunches when you’ve got this thread? I swear I’ve given myself a six-pack from laughing so hard at you lot🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I would imagine that there are millions of families in this country that can't afford chicken and chips hunny. People in this country are starving and can't enjoy such luxuries! I would never boast about getting it free tho.
Sorry that was crass of me I meant that he thinks he’s mr big shot money bags x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Never mind the God Father context. Underbite Boy should be known as the “Dud Fire’er”, no signs of the baby’s woods Price has been rattling on about for the last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was thinking that he's not blessed in the way Kieran is, then zoomed in to make sure and.............YUK
View attachment 980689
Was thinking that he's not blessed in the way Kieran is, then zoomed in to make sure and.............YUK
View attachment 980689
You would think with a wee one like that he could learn not to sprinkle as he wrinkles

You would think with a wee one like that he could learn not to sprinkle as he wrinkles
Bloody predictive text tinkles not winkles

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.