Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing an old video of KP on a morning show and she was asked what her qualities were. The first thing she replied was "I'm good at making money" and the second thing she said was "I'm a good mum". Interesting how she said money before being a mum. And I thought anyone can be good at making money if you don't mind losing your dignity in the process!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Just throwing it out there - princess might be having problems with Emily, not that she has any right too. But every teenage girl goes through a rebellious stage and I would imagine Emily just puts her in her place. She could be going to her mum, who she obviously adores, and slagging Emily off as she has all the rules and boundaries KP never gives. KP wants to be princess friend not her mother and hates Emily for actually giving her rules
No, I don't think so. Both Peter and Emily have made it clear over the years that any disciplining of J&P is for him. And she comes across as just too nice to be arsey to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Was thinking that he's not blessed in the way Kieran is, then zoomed in to make sure and.............YUK
View attachment 980689
He reminds me of my teenage years at school, when the boys would try an act like they were someone you should be afraid of, instead they looked like complete dickheads. In their defence they were in their teens unlike Billy no mates 🤡 Coal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Blaming yesterdays rant on the christmas tree

Katie Price has declared that she's "back in Essex" and alluded to having "bad luck" because she's left her Christmas tree up.

It comes after the 43-year-old launched a scathing attack on ex-husband Peter Andre's wife Emily on Sunday, which she has since been condemned for by fans.

Taking to her Instagram Stories on Monday evening, 24 hours after branding 32-year-old doctor Emily a "disgusting person", she shared a video of boyfriend Carl Woods trying to light their fireplace next to their Christmas tree.

She announced: "Back in Essex, baby! I think we had better take that tree down, it's bad luck."

Turning to Carl, she added: "What the hell are you doing?"

Showing her the fire torch, he replied: "This is what I'm doing."

Katie branded Emily a "disgusting person" and claimed that she prevented daughter Princess from visiting her while in rehab.

The former glamour model - who shares Princess and son Junior with ex Peter - admitted herself into The Priory last year after pleading guilty to driving while under the influence of drink and drugs.

Peter, 48, has not directly commented on Katie's comments, but has made many gushing tributes over the years to Emily and has hailed her as an "incredible mum".
If Emily is a disgusting person WTF does that make her

• Haha
Reactions: 27

To rub salt into skankys wounds

Peter Andre’s wife Emily says she’s ‘tempted’ to have a baby – but keeps quiet on Katie Price’s children after rant
She did indeed, she's thinking about it but quite happy with the two she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's happened to the Krusties? used to be like a party on here , that lot used to drink enough wine to float a Battleship ,Now all I see peop[e talk about is bleedin tea ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No, I don't think so. Both Peter and Emily have made it clear over the years that any disciplining of J&P is for him. And she comes across as just too nice to be arsey to them.
There is a difference between discipline and basic rules of the house. My sister is princess age and she’s horrible to my step dad even though he never gets involved in any discipline, she thinks every rule is down to him. Teenage girls are going through a lot, but on top what her mum is putting her through, she might blame everything on Emily and think that she’s stopping her seeing her mum, when in reality she’s not. I’m not sticking up for KP here but it might not help things if princess is stirring the pot too

Reactions: 23
I am still chuckling to myself about Steph Davis ending up in Kp’s hedge naked the next day after an obvious NIGHT at mm. that’s tickled me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.