Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got absolutely slaughter in the daily mail comments. Over 32000 likes on various posts.
Every time she opens her trout mouth she turns more and more people against her.
It chokes me to give her praise, but dam Katie you are super talented at bringing yourself down. She's gonna do us Krusties out of a job 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She has got absolutely slaughter in the daily mail comments. Over 32000 likes on various posts.
Every time she opens her trout mouth she turns more and more people against her.
It chokes me to give her praise, but dam Katie you are super talented at bringing yourself down. She's gonna do us Krusties out of a job 🤣🤣🤣
Not checked them for a while. Usually moderated to the hilt so can't be bothered. Wow even the Mail hates her! Good news!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just remembered, I found this on the Twitter earlier today, can’t stop laughing at it.

#ANGRYBIRDS……

2FEC7217-4179-47FA-BA51-3188F83DA587.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Look love, you can do whatever you want with your hair. Beauty comes from within. No amount of plastic surgery, make up, filters, wigs, extensions, or glow in the dark plastic teeth will make you beautiful.
It just can't be bought. With your vile, narsistic, selfish personality. Your fucked

Not checked them for a while. Usually moderated to the hilt so can't be bothered. Wow even the Mail hates her! Good news!
Don't think they are being moderated on her Emily rant anymore.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love my slow cooker thank you very much! 🤣 Godsend when you're out at work all day 👍👍
Fair doos bro but at 43 years old she's only discovered it? And what is there to write in recipes for a slow cooker?

Just remembered, I found this on the Twitter earlier today, can’t stop laughing at it.

#ANGRYBIRDS……

View attachment 981018
I still can't get over that tube she was trying to flog yesterday on her mouth. I bet Cole has had Henry in his hands a couple of times!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I've never been a fan of PA but the enemy of my enemy is my friend so it's #TeamAndre! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've never been a fan of PA but the enemy of my enemy is my friend so it's #TeamAndre! 🤣
Nothing offensive or inoffensive about the guy but the only thing I dislike about him was that he was a fool to fall for her in the first place being that she 'forced herself on him' Saddo!

Oasis! Or blur!
No thanks. I'm an old git lol

Nothing offensive or inoffensive about the guy but the only thing I dislike about him was that he was a fool to fall for her in the first place being that she 'forced herself on him' Saddo!

No thanks. I'm an old git lol
Like REM tho

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No one likes you, Katie. Time to face facts

Reactions: 20
  • Haha
I couldn’t reply to you before Hunnybubbly as the thread was already closed. Yes, my profile picture is the wonderful Kate Bush 💚
She is amazing.(I’m a massive fan)
....not on the obesity scale, but a fan in a massive way.Actually, if I’m honest ,I’m heading to be a massive Kate Bush fan if I don’t watch myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is amazing.(I’m a massive fan)
....not on the obesity scale, but a fan in a massive way.Actually, if I’m honest ,I’m heading to be a massive Kate Bush fan if I don’t watch myself.
When lost and out in the sticks at MM 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.