Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear….
Most people with a headache would take some paracetamol if necessary and get on with it, not post it on sm unless they were a pathetic little attention seeker called Katie Price!

Reactions: 25
For someone who has sold every single story about herself, down to her bowel problems! And someone who would try to sell a bit of used toilet paper if she could, I find it extremely hard to believe when she implies that there are other things going on that she hasn't spoken about which would change everyones opinion of her. Yeah bloody right!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No it’s still by Carl on Katie.
Do you know who all their intimidating posts and videos were aimed at over the weekend? Like all these song lyrics they were singing “darling don’t say a word” and “you better watch, don’t mess with me”

Reactions: 24
Allegedly on the night of slapgate, Kris was messaging princess for some reason but Katie was logged into Princesses account replying to him. This is why Carl flew into his rage. He allegedly was calling princess repeatedly after this to try and get information until junior intervened and told Carl to stop calling. The police want Princess to make a statement as Katie told her that Carl had assaulted her but they aren’t sure if Princess will want to go against her mum.

Also, allegedly Kirsty has reported a common assault to the police by Carl on her last year when he squared up to her aggressively 🤭🤭🤭
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Katie does log onto princesses account just to like her own posts and unlike Emily and Pete’s and make it look like it’s princess, and also make it look like it’s princess posting the I love you mom stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Do you know who all their intimidating posts and videos were aimed at over the weekend? Like all these song lyrics they were singing “darling don’t say a word” and “you better watch, don’t mess with me”
I would assume Kirsty with everything that is going on. But between them they have so much beef with so many people it could be anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Could it just be that they weren't trying to intimidate anyone but did those things because they knew it would be perceived like that and would fan their fans of fame? Sorry I made a right word salad of that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who has sold every single story about herself, down to her bowel problems! And someone who would try to sell a bit of used toilet paper if she could, I find it extremely hard to believe when she implies that there are other things going on that she hasn't spoken about which would change everyones opinion of her. Yeah bloody right!
There is never an excuse for driving under the influence risking lives, let alone when she’s on a ban. She didn’t put her children in appropriate child seats, not even in seatbelts on occasions. She had Jet on her lap in the front passenger seat putting his life at risk. She doesn’t always put a seatbelt on Harvey. She uses her disabled son for profit and likes and her other children when she can. She bullies people and publicly so we have seen it for ourselves. Owes millions whilst living a lavish life, rubbing it in peoples faces when so many are struggling and not paying her debts has no doubt caused some businesses to go under. She’s seen not wearing a mask where it’s mandatory and when she does not properly putting others at risk. I could go on........
So NO Katie you will NEVER change my opinion of you whatever lies you tell because most of us see you for the narcissistic bully you are!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh dear .....

She's really going for it then?
Must think she can do and say anything now she has her man Cole protecting her, so long as it's only a woman he needs to hit.
Mental Health be fucked, she's just a nasty, evil, jealous old hag that is getting close to having one almighty fall to the bottom of the shite pile that has become her life.
I can't see any way out of it for her now, she did the sorry but on GMB expressing she was looking for a year without drama but what does she do?
Can't for one minute step back and do what any sane person in that situation would do, i.e shut your gob and be quiet for a while and try to rebuild your life.
When the fall comes it will be a big one, the only trouble is that Katie Price will do what Katie Price does and take down as many as she can with her, even her own children because Katie comes first.

Oh, and I forgot to add.
She's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she is rattled because Emily has just ignored her and has dignity something KP has not had ever

Reactions: 35
The only reason that she has stopped her hate campaign against Alex Reid is because he took her to court ... She continues her campaigns of abuse long after the relationships end ... She carried on attacking Alex in the press after the divorce, after she was remarried & he had a child with someone else ... She is viscious and vindictive. Leandro only escaped because he is in another country, if he was in UK she would have attacked him left right & centre (she threatened to 'tell the truth' about him when he dumped her, never happened because he isn't a UK celebrity. The attacks on Pete & Emily, Keiran & Michelle will continue ad infinitum because of the ties to her with children regardless of how 'happy' she claims to be in her relationship with whatever man it is ... Only a court injunction would stop her and that's unlikely. Pete appears to deal with her via solicitors, even he can't stop the unwarranted attacks. I fell out with a woman I had been good friends with years ago, she stalked me on FB, creating fake accounts, sending me nasty messages for YEARS playing some kind of victim, blaming me for everything that was wrong in her life ... My Mum said she was like a sticky ball, once you are attached to her you can't get free & she won't let go ... That's KP
Yes indeed, the 'narcissist smear campaign'. I hope all her ex-partners and family get harassment orders and then when she breaches them it could activate her suspended sentence....With the injunctions against her, she just never stops, partly because the penalties are civil/monetary and she 'officially' can't pay. She even went round to Boyson's house didn't she and she only shut up about him when he hinted he had dirt on her. Harassment orders would be better, something that ends up with criminal penalties not civil.

Reactions: 26
Allegedly on the night of slapgate, Kris was messaging princess for some reason but Katie was logged into Princesses account replying to him. This is why Carl flew into his rage. He allegedly was calling princess repeatedly after this to try and get information until junior intervened and told Carl to stop calling. The police want Princess to make a statement as Katie told her that Carl had assaulted her but they aren’t sure if Princess will want to go against her mum.

Also, allegedly Kirsty has reported a common assault to the police by Carl on her last year when he squared up to her aggressively 🤭🤭🤭
Poor Princess, what a horrible dilemma. If she gives a statement her mother and Carl will be angry, if she doesn't she may be opening her mother to being assaulted again. Of the two she's probably better off giving a statement because it'd mark Carl's card and hopefully protect her mother from future harm. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She's really going for it then?
Must think she can do and say anything now she has her man Cole protecting her, so long as it's only a woman he needs to hit.
Mental Health be fucked, she's just a nasty, evil, jealous old hag that is getting close to having one almighty fall to the bottom of the shite pile that has become her life.
I can't see any way out of it for her now, she did the sorry but on GMB expressing she was looking for a year without drama but what does she do?
Can't for one minute step back and do what any sane person in that situation would do, i.e shut your gob and be quiet for a while and try to rebuild your life.
When the fall comes it will be a big one, the only trouble is that Katie Price will do what Katie Price does and take down as many as she can with her, even her own children because Katie comes first.

Oh, and I forgot to add.
She's a bleep.
Wow! As this is the 2nd attack it would count as harassment and if the Andre's had a harassment order in place, she would be in trouble! I bet they haven't done it though....yet!

Reactions: 21
Can you add the link I can’t find it 🤣 could do with the laugh!
Katy Price is mere shite on the bottom of the media shoe. But she does grab headlines and viewers that’s why they want her. She knows exactly what she os doing by drip feeding this crap to the media every single day….she is making herself infamous which is viewing terms is watchable.
I won’t be watching any of it that’s for sure. But that is all extra money for her creditors I suppose. Probably spent it on all the holidays with her ‘the one’ though. ‘The one’ that is handy with his fists!

Reactions: 16

What tea 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.