Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sausages79

Mine too 😁 If ever one feels a bit down, a great pick-me-up and laugh is to return to the “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower” photo shoot. Never fails to crack me up Skanky put that out, thinking it was a sexy look. 😂

It‘s tragic beyond belief, but will never stop being one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, the full set is comedy gold. 😂😂😂😂😂

The icing on the cake, the final shot….

View attachment 974810
She for once picking up doggy doo? 💩With her bare hands! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

kpsceptic

I don't think that's the same house, doesn't mention a pool and Sir Frances Maud's house who it belonged to is something🤔🤔🤔farm.
It is the same place. Here is a site which shows the photos:

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
WHAT an absolute Bitch she is. I hope Pete takes her to the cleaners for this.

How can someone with fake as fuck lips advertise "a natural lip plumper" that she's used for over a year.
Oh! and be careful because apparently it can cause bruising.
Maybe the 32 year old man/woman/donkey that punched her (not bloody hard enough in my personnel opinion) was actually this machine, she was so out of her tree she'd stuck it to her check instead of her lips.

Anyway Price the con woman, you've been reported AGAIN
By God she looks like a donkey in that pic.
Now, I don't know if this is true but;
When I was a teen I was told that 'love-bites' can cause cancer.
Isn't this device doing the same? It would most certainly burst any number of blood vessel in the lips.
I can't help think that this could be dangerous.
PS/ Skanky - the whole world knows you have injectable lip-fillers, so pull the other one it's got 🔔🔔 on it!

• Haha

Noggin

Chatty Member
She wouldn't come on here DC, not as herself anyway, she's not got the bottle. She's all very well gobbing off about nasty trowels, but come on here and face your demons, never. Not brave enough and neither is that big girl she's allegedly marrying.

I hope all our Covid sufferers get through without feeling too unwell, love and hugs to you all ❤🤗
Thank you @Facehugger 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Jwren

VIP Member
I could try that but as @Poppy123! said, one of her deranged fans would show her
But even if they showed her she couldn’t delete it because if she can’t see it on her account how can she, or anyone else delete it for her, as you have to delete from the account and if it’s not offensive and your comment wasn’t, I doubt it could even be removed if it was reported. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can you check to see if she hasn’t blocked you that they haven’t put the hide function on your future posts. You need to look from someone else’s account to see if your posts still show, it’s what she’s done to me. I’m not blocked but no one can see any messages I leave on her posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8