Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mandylouwho

It makes him guilty of something but we won't know what unless he's charged and taken to Court
I Think if it was anything else it would have came to light though? They can't even cover up this shit show 😂. She's also able to use her mental helfff to prevent it being him coming out I'm sure. But the dad's would be notified. I wonder does he think he's intimating them and doesn't realise they actually don't give a fuck 😂 the soon she fully crashes and burns....they can get the kids for good.

Reactions: 10

YellowTail

VIP Member
Its the same house .

The front of the house always looks like it should be the rear of the house, to me. It looks unimpressive and unattractive with all the waste pipes etc.

I see of the property details, it is rear shot of the house that is used to advertise it.

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
The couple were previously at the luxurious £1,400-a-night villa in Raa atoll in the northern part of the archipelago.

But Katie has since moved on to the Kandima Maldives villas in Dhaalu Atoll, at the slightly more affordable £1,000 a week.
Thankyou I know which to avoid!

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member
When I saw this I honestly thought this was Hagrid (? Think that was his name) the cat 😂😂 - I thought wow his hair had grown back quick ! - but see he is called buddy I think 🤔- can someone please enlightened me is this a dog or a cat ??! I’m so confused 😆
Its a dog a young french bulldog

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Her tattoos have always bothered me. I'm a retired tattoo artist and over the years women would come in with pics of KP's tattoos and ask for the same. It always baffled me that she had such substandard work on her. Back then she did have money so could have employed the services of the UK's best tattooists. This was at a time where she was spending crazy money on hair extensions, cars, nails etc. For something permanently on your body why wouldn't you go for the best? Flying to LA for temporary hair extensions yet her tattoos looked like they were done by a blind drunk chimpanzee! The Pete cover up on her wrist is one of the worst coverups I've ever seen. None of her tattoos have any artistic merit and are all poorly executed.
I hate tattoos!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9