Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
No he doesn’t he’s a good actor and he knows what happened to some of your previous pets.
When I saw this I honestly thought this was Hagrid (? Think that was his name) the cat 😂😂 - I thought wow his hair had grown back quick ! - but see he is called buddy I think 🤔- can someone please enlightened me is this a dog or a cat ??! I’m so confused 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Foxtotty

VIP Member
One of the burlesque/stripper classic tricks is to wear fishnet anything over what you want to hide. Ie-cellulite/scrapes/light bruises.
That’s what I see. Someone hiding their flaws while still being as close to naked as possible.
Blimey. thought you were talking about David Bowie there. She couldn't lick his boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure she was with someone at the time , Alex maybe, I'm sure i read she told them she had a meeting to go to and stayed the night at a friend's
I'm sure all the young blokes are saying the same about her!

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
You are correct DC.

2 Platts Green House Worthing Road Dial Post West Sussex RH13 8NS This fine country house is a substantial nine bedroom property of great character It is set in 12 acres of garden and paddock in the heart of West Sussex and is just an hour from London Victoria by train. The house offers a rare combination of superbly built accommodation with outstanding reception rooms, comfortable bedrooms and comprehensive recreational facilities. It is also close to excellent schools and its self-contained annexe makes it ideal for a large family, entertaining or office use.

3 Sales & Lettings Country Houses Valuations Planning & Development Land & New Homes The reception rooms The reception rooms are elegant yet homely.
I don't think that's the same house, doesn't mention a pool and Sir Frances Maud's house who it belonged to is something🤔🤔🤔farm.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Reactions: 6