Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Her tattoos have always bothered me. I'm a retired tattoo artist and over the years women would come in with pics of KP's tattoos and ask for the same. It always baffled me that she had such substandard work on her. Back then she did have money so could have employed the services of the UK's best tattooists. This was at a time where she was spending crazy money on hair extensions, cars, nails etc. For something permanently on your body why wouldn't you go for the best? Flying to LA for temporary hair extensions yet her tattoos looked like they were done by a blind drunk chimpanzee! The Pete cover up on her wrist is one of the worst coverups I've ever seen. None of her tattoos have any artistic merit and are all poorly executed.
I hope you're not offended but I hate tattoos. Blue pieces of ink. I hate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

VIP Member
Yes noticed she mentions the dogs in her latest video story. 🤔 Finally remembered she had a horse too.
Hi Katie, hope you like the thread 🤣 maybe you could come on yourself and contribute
She has also squeezed in her mother too.

Oh and this is new, just ad advert.

KP09jan01.png

• Angry
Reactions: 11

VIP Member
Yep our local police seize loads of them then cut them up.
It is illegal to use a privately owned e-scooter on pavements, cycle paths or roads at present. Under current UK law, e-scooters are classed as 'powered transporters' and as such are treated in the same way as motor vehicles, so pavements and cycle paths are strictly off limits.
Katie would still use one, she's hard like "The One".

Cole have just managed to disprove an old established theory and shown that you can, in fact, polish a turd.
Bollocks, it was proven on Mythbusters donkey's years ago. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tamar

VIP Member
I'm not great on technology, being an old fart but I'm bemused by her IG pic at the moment of her family at Xmas saying Bit blurry but still love it' Do you think it was her that took the photo then? Hammered? And any clever peeps can you post the pic?
For you foxtotty

A9PGFfhrdG.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Yes noticed she mentions the dogs in her latest video story. 🤔 Finally remembered she had a horse too.

No Harvey this weekend, the posts on Friday and yesterday, were clearly you NOT with him……Hi Katie, hope you like the thread👋 🤣 maybe you could come on yourself and contribute🤷🏻‍♀️
I really wish she would. It would be great 😂

• Haha