Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to say hi, lurker since August, I was modelling 90s to 2003, met Jordan (long before she had her children) on a show for Sky ( I was featured 2 a week) she came across as a cool girl , also on that day I met Melinda Messenger and a few others were featured; Melinda is a beautiful woman ,so kind and so humble ; But I’m disgusted how KP gets away with her blatant disregard of her Children and Animals… You lot have helped me over the Christmas period 😍 You Rock xxxxx
Could you send her a message and see if she remembers you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think if she can scapegoat Kirsty and Paige, she bloody well will
Emily being relevant atm will be burning her up as she’s not allowed to have P&J for the weekend

Reactions: 25
You had the world at your once and are now called out at your bullshit. You're a harridan, miscreant. Don't blame lovely Emily and Michelle for your mistakes you sad cow. Get your life together and your priorities in order otherwise you ain't gonna last long you stupid witch. No one has a shred of respect for you
Love this! Well said 👏

Reactions: 17
They seem to have a very ‘us against the world’ complex going on atm. All of their posts are just nasty
Her recent post attacking Peters wife Emily is uncalled for ... But ... It's a distraction from the 'Nanny' giving Piliceva statement about slapgate ... That's whats really rattling the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Too many gins and still being a newbie couldn’t work out how to edit - think I’ve done it now! Thank you 😂
You're welcome x

Her recent post attacking Peters wife Emily is uncalled for ... But ... It's a distraction from the 'Nanny' giving Piliceva statement about slapgate ... That's whats really rattling the pair of them
The nanny defo rattling them cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think if she can scapegoat Kirsty and Paige, she bloody well will
Emily being relevant atm will be burning her up as she’s not allowed to have P&J for the weekend
They are old enough to make their own decisions now ... Not little kids like J& B ... It's easier for KP to blame Emily for the loss if relationship with P & J ... Never her fault is it ...

Reactions: 23
You can see her Typing
It’s Pete,it’s Emily , it’s the papers too I blame my mental health on all of you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine having the audacity to speak about the woman who has been a mother to your kids when you aren’t fit to be & can’t be arsed to be. The woman who has provided them with their only stable household, who is no doubt helping raise them into respectable young adults.
There is no level KP won’t stoop to!! Shameful!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She has also squeezed in her mother too.

Oh and this is new, just ad advert.

View attachment 976617
Sitting on your horse isn't riding him ... Idiot on a yard I was on a few years ago couldn't ride at all, posted all over FB pics of her sitting on horses next to parked cars on the yard to make out she was riding .... Get a hat cam on KP ... Let's hear you 'woohooing' ... Might believe you then ... Olympics my arse 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s all about her. She should thank God for Emily, at the very least Emily tries to be a decent stepmother. Cole should try to take the phone off her.
He did try once.... That produced 'SLAPGATE' 📱 👊 👋💪😎😂
Yeah in fact, do try again please lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha . Yes it was, It’s a bit of a stretch to equate Emily with some kind of NHS Sybil.
But if Emily wishes to switch to psycho witch mode, I for one wouldn’t stop her.
haha an NHS Sybil...even she was faking it. The OG Katie P. :D

Emily seems too poised, sadly. I'd love to see them wrestling each other ( and I swear it's not because i'm a dirty witch.) 😬 😂

I know Phoebs ❤❤…..there’s just some real nit picking people so I thought “duck it” for now xx
I'm glad you're back and staying around. Don't let the bastards get you down. x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t like Emily’s does she? First she attacks Emily Atack, now she’s attacked Emily Andre, we need the Emily’s to now attack! Wow! That’s a lot of Emily’s and attacking going on🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.