Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏 Well done Emily for rising above it (as we knew you would) and posting about Millie’s BD party a few minutes ago. Don’t give KP the satisfaction she craves, or even acknowledge her, let the solicitors deal with her instead!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Just wanted to say hi, lurker since August, I was modelling 90s to 2003, met Jordan (long before she had her children) on a show for Sky ( I was featured 2 a week) she came across as a cool girl , also on that day I met Melinda Messenger and a few others were featured; Melinda is a beautiful woman ,so kind and so humble ; But I’m disgusted how KP gets away with her blatant disregard of her Children and Animals… You lot have helped me over the Christmas period 😍 You Rock xxxxx

that is LITERALLY what I've just said about Ms Messenger

and why as a youngster I preferred her way above KP

I could not stop smiling when she tweeted to say hi to me

and duck YOU KATIE PRICE after that outburst today

ms Price

YOU ALWAYS WERE THE WEAKEST LINK G,BYE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How creepy is this picture? And yet they still talk to each other on SM or shout when they're with each other 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's a very uncomfortable picture ... No love at all ... Just staring each other down like they are filth

Reactions: 17
She’s got some nerve going on about Harvey’s law when she don’t stick to laws! Does she really expect any sympathy!
sooooo I know what this person said in the DM……and KP is unravelling before our eyes and trying to deflect from the 32yr old man /33 yr old woman fiasco.

The DM to KP said ‘stop selling stories to the press’

that’s was it……total fabrication of harassment!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WHAT an absolute witch she is. I hope Pete takes her to the cleaners for this.

How can someone with fake as duck lips advertise "a natural lip plumper" that she's used for over a year.
Oh! and be careful because apparently it can cause bruising.
Maybe the 32 year old man/woman/donkey that punched her (not bloody hard enough in my personnel opinion) was actually this machine, she was so out of her tree she'd stuck it to her check instead of her lips.

Anyway Price the con woman, you've been reported AGAIN
By God she looks like a donkey in that pic.
Now, I don't know if this is true but;
When I was a teen I was told that 'love-bites' can cause cancer.
Isn't this device doing the same? It would most certainly burst any number of blood vessel in the lips.
I can't help think that this could be dangerous.
PS/ Skanky - the whole world knows you have injectable lip-fillers, so pull the other one it's got 🔔🔔 on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How on earth can a convicted drink driver, currently serving a suspended jail sentence, call someone else disgusting? Especially the woman who is raising her kids? It's Katie Price's own fault that Emily is in a position where she can make decisions about Junior and Princess - if KP hadn't fucked up the way she has then she would have proper joint custody.

She really does live wrapped up in her own insane little world doesn't she, where everything is about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
👏👏👏 Well done Emily for rising above it (as we knew you would) and posting about Millie’s BD party a few minutes ago. Don’t give KP the satisfaction she craves, or even acknowledge her, let the solicitors deal with her instead!
A real family that do normal things with their kids!

• Heart
A real family that do normal things with their kids!
Katie needs to read the room. The public is not on her side, doesn't that tell her anything about her own behaviour? It doesn't matter how many times she blames the media, we look at all celebrities through a media filter don't we? They don't all come across as badly as she does. They only work with what they're given

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.