Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #104 Skanky and Wanky think they're fit, what a crock of bloody bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go out for the day, and come back to this! Blimey! She really is full on Loony Tunes 🤪 Shes seems to have completely forgotten that J&P told her that if she ever touched the Colombian marching powder, that would be it, they would cut all contact with her, so off she goes & gets tanked up, coked up & rolls a car whilst banned, she can’t blame Emily for her stoopid choices, but it is ALWAYS someone else’s fault.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Her kid probably didn't want to go see her in the priory...stupid bleep price

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Remember she also has a conviction for verbally attacking Michelle at the school gates. So she has form for jealously of new partners/stepmothers. Classy.

Reactions: 34
Will they drug test her when doing Community Service?
They can do, if it was part of her sentence. But if she does and a big IF she turns up to CS drugged to the eyeballs, the supervisor where shes working at can notify probation who in turn can notify court. The woman is slowly hanging herself

Reactions: 18
I could try that but as @Poppy123! said, one of her deranged fans would show her
But even if they showed her she couldn’t delete it because if she can’t see it on her account how can she, or anyone else delete it for her, as you have to delete from the account and if it’s not offensive and your comment wasn’t, I doubt it could even be removed if it was reported. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can you check to see if she hasn’t blocked you that they haven’t put the hide function on your future posts. You need to look from someone else’s account to see if your posts still show, it’s what she’s done to me. I’m not blocked but no one can see any messages I leave on her posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
#104 - Oh KP - you’ve really lowered the bar - bringing Emily into it - you’ve gone too far!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.