Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How creepy is this picture? And yet they still talk to each other on SM or shout when they're with each other 🤷🏻‍♀️
He looks well pissed off and skanky looks like she is egging him on with’ a go on then hit me if ur going to do it’. Just a nasty oair of scumbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She might be able to get a harassment order if Pwicey targets her with anything again, it needs to be 2 incidents or more. I got legal advice because some awful woman ( kid's dad's new girlfriend) was slagging off a young relative of mine online. You get the order and then the person could be prosecuted if they continue.
Surely that's not the 1st time PA has on record? If this is reported for a restraining/harassment order, does that activate her suspended sentence 🤔🤔🤔🤩🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie Price #104 Fuming, gushing, what the hell? '22 aint going so well!

• Haha
Princess probably is missing her to be fair. They were the closest of all her kids. Harvey is a puppet and she doesn’t like Jett. Bunny she likes, Junior has given up. But I wouldn’t like my kids going to visit in rehab at such an impressionable age. Especially someone who isn’t even sorry

Reactions: 24
Missed all of the furore this afternoon when I had my nap. Yes, I'm an old git! Looks like someone has lost the plot again eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her morning ride.
she even saw a stag WEYHEEYYYY
I have owned my 25yr old lad for 20 years (26 in April) ... This is her old faithful horse ... My 4yr old bolted & wrapped me around a metal gate first time I got on him ... Took a year to get past that, my OAP is a sod ... Still on the bottom hole of a Dutch Gag for anyone horsey on here ... But, I know him inside out ... Getting on him was never a problem - even 24hrs after the bolt ... But ... I ride everyday on top of working full time ... KP saying she wants to ride in the Olympics is laughable ... she is too old, hasn't the skill or experience ... I am far more capable than KP and have zero chance of achieving anything like that ... Come here and get on my 4yr old KP ... You will do more than wet yourself 🤣🤣

• Heart
Is anyone able to start the new thread please ( I can't do the linky things on my little phone) thank you ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is anyone able to start the new thread please ( I can't do the linky things on my little phone) thank you ❤😘
She must be having an awful start to her year for the threads to be racing through so quickly 😂😂😂

• Haha
so she as confirmed what we have all known for ages SHE DOES NOT SHARE PARENTING THE CHILDREN WITH PETER he as custody and she is allowed visitation or no one but the court could stop her seeing her child(and from what as happened since Sept it looks like it is visitation when he allows i would think he prob went and asked for this after slapgate)Emily will not have a say in when Princess visits it will be all down to Peter and at a push as Princess is now 14 if she wanted to see her mother nothing or no one would be able to stop her kids that age can visit on their own without the parent even knowing until afterwards and notice no mention of Junior( just the girl so she can parade her in the media)Emily only post photos with Princess every now and again and usually when it is a family day (Emily wants to keep her kids out of the papers that is fine it is a bit late to be covering Princess face now as she as been splashed all over the media all her life thanks to Katie (and some small part Peter)and what parent would want a child to vist them when they are supposed to be in a place to get treatment she was only there for a week(supposed) not like it was months
She was never an in patient to visit in the 1st place gs 😒 & why would any 'mother' (I use that as loosely as her lady garden) want a yound 14yr old girl seeing her or those types off surroundings??
I reckon PA has warned skanky not to mention junior as he's launching a music career & involvement with skanky would ruin things for him 🤔 she can certainly take no credit for his new career, that's all down to Andre! She needs to stop ruining her kids lives full stop & drive off a cliff next time 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.