Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting really irritated by them today!
Why and how are they living at the MM anyway? Creepo has done a grand job ensuring the kids won’t be around, he’s shifted all his hooptie cars to her yard, made sure H is out the picture. Their whole situation is just so off. I would absolutely hate that lifestyle, and for what? A few likes on Insta and your fisog featured on the online red tops. Nah! Not for me like

Reactions: 32
They did similar on ‘don’t tell the bride’ too.
It’s probably been done many times!!! It has to be a childish wedding as they are like a couple of big kids anyway!!! She’s 43 with 5 kids, about time she grew up.
And couples have gotten married on roller-coaster too.
Perhaps they'll tie the knot in the 'HOUSE OF HORRORS' lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They did similar on ‘don’t tell the bride’ too.
It’s probably been done many times!!! It has to be a childish wedding as they are like a couple of big kids anyway!!! She’s 43 with 5 kids, about time she grew up.
KP doesn't have the mental capacity to think outside of the box!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m getting really irritated by them today!
Why and how are they living at the MM anyway? Creepo has done a grand job ensuring the kids won’t be around, he’s shifted all his hooptie cars to her yard, made sure H is out the picture. Their whole situation is just so off. I would absolutely hate that lifestyle, and for what? A few likes on Insta and your fisog featured on the online red tops. Nah! Not for me like
10/10 for their optimism I suppose. #103 NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder in the history of humanity (I am stretching the known bounds of humanity here) if anyone ever has spent as much time, money and effort to look so disfigured and repugnant as Pricey? This utter gargoyle has no redeeming features, it’s personality is as disgusting as it’s appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For anyone interested the CEO at Channel 4‘s email address
[email protected]
I’m absolutely disgusted and what message does this send her, if she behaves appallingly she gets more work. I despair this really is a f*cked up world we live in where it seems for some crime pays. It’s also an insult to all those that really suffer with MH, not narcissism like you KP!
The world is totally fucked up!!! Seems the worse you behave the more you get rewarded. Just seems she is untouchable and it really pisses me right off.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.