Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta RANT Tattlers 😁🤪😡

Getting right pissed off now with the law-breaking fake as f*ck Skankiness and her ass-licking mates in the UK media, continuing to flaunt her pathetic wanky life in front of us all.

When I read about the druggy/drink/drive crash last year, I thought “Finally, this is the beginning of the end for her, she can’t comeback from this, the TV shows etc have gone”….but bloody hell, she is still here spouting her crap, and although elements of the press have turned slightly, we are still seeing support for her from both print and TV platforms.

Incredibly she received no prison term, to me that was unbelievable, but sadly expected. Agree she probably would have used it to make money, but I for one would have loved to see her serve time, it’s what she deserves for all the crappy stunts she’s pulled over the years. Would be so funny to see her finally banged up. Yes she’s got community service, hoping that will mess up her plans a bit, but so far no sign of it commencing.

This week we got that pandering sycophantic interview on GMB, I really thought those days were over, but no still they embrace her. I am now starting to think all these shows she’s spouting off about, may actually happen. She should be persona non grata, a Michael Barrymore character, shunned for their behaviour, a pariah of the entertainment world. She is talentless, just a gob full of lies and a life full of fakery and pointless drama. That GMB interview had no substance at all, was just a parade of empty words. What was the point of it, other than show GMB how hated she is, but I bet they’ll have her back on again.

Sadly Tattlers, I have a bad feeling ‘slapgate’ will disappear next, without resolution, we need something to stick and have big consequences in the upcoming court/bankruptcy cases, at the moment Skanky really appears untouchable. So hoping our friends on here can pull something out of the bag in the coming months. I’ve honestly never seen anything like it. How is she doing it, what does she bring to any project, she now looks a complete mess, a joke personality without any talent, and a voice that makes your ears bleed, what is the appeal ?????

Do think Wanky will eventually bring her down somehow, but boy oh boy it’s ridiculous how Teflon she is.

C’mon 2022 bring Skanky to account, we don’t want her on TV anymore, the public have spoken, time to kick this biatch into touch……

234CCD2B-8DE6-4B03-93C4-85559ED2E3DD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I'm the same he annoys me more than she does with his very overinflated opinion of himself. His Insta photos make me cringe!
I’m glad I’m not the only one! I can see right through him. He is one evil man. He has a bad aura and spirit. He gives me very evil and sinister vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gotta RANT Tattlers 😁🤪😡

Getting right pissed off now with the law-breaking fake as f*ck Skankiness and her ass-licking mates in the UK media, continuing to flaunt her pathetic wanky life in front of us all.

When I read about the druggy/drink/drive crash last year, I thought “Finally, this is the beginning of the end for her, she can’t comeback from this, the TV shows etc have gone”….but bloody hell, she is still here spouting her crap, and although elements of the press have turned slightly, we are still seeing support for her from both print and TV platforms.

Incredibly she received no prison term, to me that was unbelievable, but sadly expected. Agree she probably would have used it to make money, but I for one would have loved to see her serve time, it’s what she deserves for all the crappy stunts she’s pulled over the years. Would be so funny to see her finally banged up. Yes she’s got community service, hoping that will mess up her plans a bit, but so far no sign of it commencing.

This week we got that pandering sycophantic interview on GMB, I really thought those days were over, but no still they embrace her. I am now starting to think all these shows she’s spouting off about, may actually happen. She should be persona non grata, a Michael Barrymore character, shunned for their behaviour, a pariah of the entertainment world. She is talentless, just a gob full of lies and a life full of fakery and pointless drama. That GMB interview had no substance at all, was just a parade of empty words. What was the point of it, other than show GMB how hated she is, but I bet they’ll have her back on again.

Sadly Tattlers, I have a bad feeling ‘slapgate’ will disappear next, without resolution, we need something to stick and have big consequences in the upcoming court/bankruptcy cases, at the moment Skanky really appears untouchable. So hoping our friends on here can pull something out of the bag in the coming months. I’ve honestly never seen anything like it. How is she doing it, what does she bring to any project, she now looks a complete mess, a joke personality without any talent, and a voice that makes your ears bleed, what is the appeal ?????

Do think Wanky will eventually bring her down somehow, but boy oh boy it’s ridiculous how Teflon she is.

C’mon 2022 bring Skanky to account, we don’t want her on TV anymore, the public have spoken, time to kick this biatch into touch……

View attachment 969871.
Well said and a good rant too! Sadly I agree with you. I'm amazed nowadays after all of the heartache of the past 2 years, people losing loved ones to Covid, not being even to be at their graves that this moron and side kick never even bothered to wear a mask properly, if they ever did. They got kicked off a plane in the US for refusing to wear masks. She thinks she is above the law? Won't be long now till she's banged up! I only ever commented once on Coles IG and told him he and KP were Britains most hated couple. He blocked me straight away! Truth hurts eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Are there events? How do I get an invite?
Bound to be, just Google dogging sites and put your postcode in, get a mask and some frillies, plus some dog treats and bobs yer uncle! In the meantime, look for 'dogging tales channel 4' sit back & enjoy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
For anyone interested the CEO at Channel 4‘s email address
[email protected]
I’m absolutely disgusted and what message does this send her, if she behaves appallingly she gets more work. I despair this really is a f*cked up world we live in where it seems for some crime pays. It’s also an insult to all those that really suffer with MH, not narcissism like you KP!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Hagrid was darker

Aliens are cute - She's a Skinwalker!
And has a more pointed nose

[email protected]
I’m absolutely disgusted and what message does this send her, if she behaves appalling she gets more work. I despair this really is a f*cked up world we live in where crime pays, it‘s also an insult to all those that suffer MH.
Thank you. Will email them too x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
[email protected]
I’m absolutely disgusted and what message does this send her, if she behaves appallingly she gets more work. I despair this really is a f*cked up world we live in where it seems for some crime pays. It’s also an insult to all those that suffer MH!
If true. If people email a reply might be sent back from C4 saying she's a big fat liar ( as per!)

Reactions: 16
Evening folks ❤ just caught up, well done on your title Stappy ❤😘 and thanks @265 for the new start. I see from the last thread your biggest fan is still paying you some attention, awwww, how sweet. 🤭🤣 Isn't it nice to be wanted hey!

So, she's having a fairground attraction wedding is she? What an event, yep, she'll have the usual sort charging everybody double for a ride on the waltzers, plus pony racing up and down the road out front. She can ban who she likes, them drones will make up for all the missing guests & no need to hawk out the pictures to the highest bidder Skanky, that'll save you plenty of time & effort 👍

@Winepig bless you. I'm glad you've stood back, for your sanity, much love to you ❤ and a big thank you to our lovely @Pom Bear for my birthday pic on the last thread too 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🥰 xx
You're welcome my friend 🥰💖❤🤗👽🐾💕😘 xx.

@thedogatemysandal. ..your suggestion on the last thread I will make later when I'm back on 😄🤗🥰😘 xx.

I leave this here and be back later tonight 🥰 x.

I'm up to page 4 💖

Parker and Penelope now Skanky and Cole

Resizer_16414972288610.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Bound to be, just Google dogging sites and put your postcode in, get a mask and some frillies, plus some dog treats and bobs yer uncle! In the meantime, look for 'dogging tales channel 4' sit back & enjoy 🤣🤣🤣
That's my weekend sorted. Watching dogging tales, that is. I don't drive and I don't think you can turn up on the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Joe Wicks & Rosie Jones

Back in June, fitness expert and the face behind The Body Coach, Joe Wicks married girlfriend Rosie Jones in a stunning secluded woodland ceremony – and we’ve been swooning ever since!

The couple said ‘I do’ in a boho style woodland clearing before filling their countryside landscape with G&T bars, food trucks and fairground rides for their guests to enjoy! They did have an indoor area to their venue, a converted barn-style space that was fitted with DJ decks and a dancefloor that was well used until the sun went down!

KP is going to have a wedding like no other? Err, I don't think so!
They did similar on ‘don’t tell the bride’ too.
It’s probably been done many times!!! It has to be a childish wedding as they are like a couple of big kids anyway!!! She’s 43 with 5 kids, about time she grew up.

Reactions: 18
[email protected]
I’m absolutely disgusted and what message does this send her, if she behaves appallingly she gets more work. I despair this really is a f*cked up world we live in where it seems for some crime pays. It’s also an insult to all those that really suffer with MH, not narcissism!
Done ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
[email protected]
I’m absolutely disgusted and what message does this send her, if she behaves appallingly she gets more work. I despair this really is a f*cked up world we live in where it seems for some crime pays. It’s also an insult to all those that really suffer with MH, not narcissism!
Apparently Channel 4 can’t confirm it. 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.