Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand anyone who looks in the mirror at those Mr Spock eyebrows and thinks, "Yeahhhh lookinnnn' gooodddd" :cautious:
The only thing I can think of is due to all the surgery her real eyebrows are now in the wrong place so they have to sketch some in?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'd love to know what Binfest means.

I also wish I could help them!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The only thing I can think of is due to all the surgery her real eyebrows are now in the wrong place so they have to sketch some in?
Yeah, but there's 'sketching' and 'painting on with a massive fek off marker pen wielded by a serial killer' ;)

• Haha
Every time I see him it makes me sooooooooo angry! I think the Skank has got a very bad case of Stockholm syndrome! He literally makes my blood boil!!!
I'm the same he annoys me more than she does with his very overinflated opinion of himself. His Insta photos make me cringe!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
New thread 🧵🥰
Well done @Stapleyourtongue on the title 💖❤🤗😘 xx. and thanks @265 for the new thread and Pom gallery ❤💖🤗😘 xx

From @DC16 on page 41 of the last thread..I saw Katie's eyebrows and thought ..Is she constipated? 😄😄😄💖❤🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 969519
Good god she could get a job in the chamber of horrors scaring people. If you saw that coming towards you late one night on a quiet road you think you were going to be a victim of alien abduction.

• Haha
Katie Price 'excited' about 'landing new mental health TV awareness show'
Former glamour model Katie Price, 43, has reportedly been working on a pilot for the new show on mental health

Well, after my euphoria earlier this has taken the wind right out of my sails!
Hard to believe she’s not articulate enough to present anything. Unless it’s another one of her you tube productions.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.