Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder in the history of humanity (I am stretching the known bounds of humanity here) if anyone ever has spent as much time, money and effort to look so disfigured and repugnant as Pricey? This utter gargoyle has no redeeming features, it’s personality is as disgusting as it’s appearance.
@Alex_Jones If you and I were playing that Christmas game where you write the name of a famous person on a post-it and stick it on the forehead of the person next to you, I’d write Alex Belfield on yours. Would I be right?🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell haven’t been on here a while abs gosh this thread moves fast!! So I getting she’s still not allowed around Andre kids, pretends she sees youngest 2 by posting old pics, col is now using mucky mansion as car lot and no dogs are to be seen except sid!! But the cats back 🤣 Harvey’s had the Xmas holidays in the mansion he hates and his rented house has disappeared along with Katie’s rental!! That’s the jist so far! Where does she keep her stuff, like we all know our belongings are in our home … she has lived and dossed in so many places what does she do with all the stuff let alone the kids stuff she’s literally a bag lady and as she’s a lazy dirt bag I would imagine she just leaves everything and buys on the go. Literally no value of money

• Haha
Reactions: 33
C’mon @Binfest is it the sun? Finally hacked off with her calling them liars? please do tell, please don’t let us down again?! We get so excited, the disappointment is so hard to bear! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can we get everything out in the open now please....come on binfest DC16 thetrooth .
I will even say who I was on the sun comments at the risk of being banned again...lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bloody hell haven’t been on here a while abs gosh this thread moves fast!! So I getting she’s still not allowed around Andre kids, pretends she sees youngest 2 by posting old pics, col is now using mucky mansion as car lot and no dogs are to be seen except sid!! But the cats back 🤣 Harvey’s had the Xmas holidays in the mansion he hates and his rented house has disappeared along with Katie’s rental!! That’s the jist so far! Where does she keep her stuff, like we all know our belongings are in our home … she has lived and dossed in so many places what does she do with all the stuff let alone the kids stuff she’s literally a bag lady and as she’s a lazy dirt bag I would imagine she just leaves everything and buys on the go. Literally no value of money
Exactly

Reactions: 11
Can we get everything out in the open now please....come on binfest DC16 thetrooth .
I will even say who I was on the sun comments at the risk of being banned again...lol
We need to march down tattle street, wave our banners and chant SPEAK, SPEAK, SPEAK…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right that's it... I'm forever going to hold my peace ✌ 😌 🙏 Hahaha ...you've had your chances ... 😇🤣😘

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When is this blooming woman going to do her community service? Surely she should be starting it by now.

And don't get me on how the hell she's going to talk about mental health. As a mental health sufferer this is making me very angry that she continues to pretend she suffers with mental health issues.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.