Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hear to listen anytime love. Can I just trouble you with a quote I like? I'm not a member of a cult. Honest. But it is one I find helpful. "When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person who went in...That's what the storm is all about". Wishing you strength and love xxxxxxx
Pain now is part of of the happiness then That's the deal.xxx watch Shadowlands. One of my favourite films. A very deep film. Narcs like Skank and crawl won't get it though. Wasted on them nutters

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Katie Price 'excited' about 'landing new mental health TV awareness show'
Former glamour model Katie Price, 43, has reportedly been working on a pilot for the new show on mental health

Well, after my euphoria earlier this has taken the wind right out of my sails!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yes, do go back to that destination Katie and stay there. After your court cases, that is of course.
She really is on the beg for that freebie holiday to the Maldives, her favourite holiday destination 🤣 awww does nobody want to associate themselves by giving a free holiday to a drunk-drug-banned driver, who is quite frankly pi$$ing 99.9% of the country off with her behaviour.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
#103 the 22nd”s the date for the diary , but knowing KP she”ll be back in the Priory

first attempt for the next thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Katie Price 'excited' about 'landing new mental health TV awareness show'
Former glamour model Katie Price, 43, has reportedly been working on a pilot for the new show on mental health

Well, after my euphoria earlier this has taken the wind right out of my sails!
'I'm glamma moddle Katie Price an' I'm a nutter! Wot elwse d'ya need to'knaa innit??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, do go back to that destination Katie and stay there. After your court cases, that is of course.
She really is on the beg for that freebie holiday to the Maldives, her favourite holiday destination 🤣 awww does nobody want to associate themselves by giving a free holiday to a drunk-drug-banned driver, who is quite frankly pi$$ing 99.9% of the country off with her behaviour.
I saw he started to follow a tattooist in Estonia...so she's not getting the exotic holiday she hopes for! Pack your thermals, skanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Evening folks ❤ just caught up, well done on your title Stappy ❤😘 and thanks @265 for the new start. I see from the last thread your biggest fan is still paying you some attention, awwww, how sweet. 🤭🤣 Isn't it nice to be wanted hey!

So, she's having a fairground attraction wedding is she? What an event, yep, she'll have the usual sort charging everybody double for a ride on the waltzers, plus pony racing up and down the road out front. She can ban who she likes, them drones will make up for all the missing guests & no need to hawk out the pictures to the highest bidder Skanky, that'll save you plenty of time & effort 👍

@Winepig bless you. I'm glad you've stood back, for your sanity, much love to you ❤ and a big thank you to our lovely @Pom Bear for my birthday pic on the last thread too 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Evening folks ❤ just caught up, well done on your title Stappy ❤😘 and thanks @265 for the new start. I see from the last thread your biggest fan is still paying you some attention, awwww, how sweet. 🤭🤣 Isn't it nice to be wanted hey!

So, she's having a fairground attraction wedding is she? What an event, yep, she'll have the usual sort charging everybody double for a ride on the waltzers, plus pony racing up and down the road out front. She can ban who she likes, them drones will make up for all the missing guests & no need to hawk out the pictures to the highest bidder Skanky, that'll save you plenty of time & effort 👍

@Winepig bless you. I'm glad you've stood back, for your sanity, much love to you ❤ and a big thank you to our lovely @Pom Bear for my birthday pic on the last thread too 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🥰 xx
Apparently it is 🐄💩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.