Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Katie Price doesn’t have any Celeb friends to invite anymore, and even if she did they don’t want to come because they fear being blinded by CarlsTeef”
And how can you 'ban' people from a wedding? It's not like people just pop in is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hope she decides to have those ludicrous tits reduced before the wedding. At the moment all they're doing is making her look about four stone heavier than she really is.
Papa Lazarou. A league of gentlemen fan I take it. Welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just thinking even IF she still has MM how is she going to have people in her contaminated grounds for wedding ugh

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Welcome to #102

Well done @Stapleyourtongue for the winning title.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...n-price-is-a-clown.25943/page-50#post-7806683

A couple from The POM gallery from the last thread.

View attachment 969235View attachment 969234View attachment 969238

Carry on People.

**Note, please make sure you include #103 in the thread suggestion and also in Bold
so your title can be found and included in the votes**
New thread 🧵🥰
Well done @Stapleyourtongue on the title 💖❤🤗😘 xx. and thanks @265 for the new thread and Pom gallery ❤💖🤗😘 xx

From @DC16 on page 41 of the last thread..I saw Katie's eyebrows and thought ..Is she constipated? 😄😄😄💖❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16414905641521.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
That’s a lovely & very resonant quote 🙏🏻

We all have our storms , it’s just part of life isn’t it ? Xxx
It is my darling. The point of the quote is. We have these awful experiences and they shape you like a sculptor chiselling . We choose who we are after that chisel has inflicted its blows xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Think Mr Carol Price is hoping he will get some free advertising in the nationals 🤭🙄
Note that his bangers have to be doctored by a body repairer! Cole, keep Skanky away from the keys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Joe Wicks & Rosie Jones

Back in June, fitness expert and the face behind The Body Coach, Joe Wicks married girlfriend Rosie Jones in a stunning secluded woodland ceremony – and we’ve been swooning ever since!

The couple said ‘I do’ in a boho style woodland clearing before filling their countryside landscape with G&T bars, food trucks and fairground rides for their guests to enjoy! They did have an indoor area to their venue, a converted barn-style space that was fitted with DJ decks and a dancefloor that was well used until the sun went down!

KP is going to have a wedding like no other? Err, I don't think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think full body surgery is on the cards, by that Belgian bloke. Fat bum removed too.
Didn’t she have full body Lipo not that long ago?
Didn’t work did it?I’d ask for a refund or a credit note( presuming I’d actually paid for it in the first place).
Maybe it’s a bit like having a cyst. You can get it drained but there’s always the possibility it could fill up with gunge again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fairground rides to include inflatables, bumper cars, assault course and wrecking ball! I'm on fire tonight guys lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jimmy Saville giving the bride away
He'd have to give her away seeing as nobody else wants her any more - she's "too old" remember ;)

Think Mr Carol Price is hoping he will get some free advertising in the nationals 🤭🙄
So thats why they need Harvey there "evvvry weeekinnd"? They've got him valeting Mr Price's tit motors

New thread 🧵🥰
Well done @Stapleyourtongue on the title 💖❤🤗😘 xx. and thanks @265 for the new thread and Pom gallery ❤💖🤗😘 xx

From @DC16 on page 41 of the last thread..I saw Katie's eyebrows and thought ..Is she constipated? 😄😄😄💖❤🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 969519
Well at least she's managed to get to the knarzi this time rather than tit in a layby :( Fairly squeezing one out in this pic judging by the furrowed eyebrows haha! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.