Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to be a fly on the wall when they write the guest list, who gets sent an invite, who replies and who actually turns up!!

Susannah and Richard, will no doubt be on the guest list, along with Piers!
Didn't she say she wasn't having any celebrities there? Just close friends and family?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope she decides to have those ludicrous tits reduced before the wedding. At the moment all they're doing is making her look about four stone heavier than she really is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't she say she wasn't having any celebrities there? Just close friends and family?
Well that's going to be a very small gathering, since she has no close friends and
little family.

• Haha
Will be interesting to see what happens about the kids if they are supposed to be having supervised access and not to be around Cole. Could be tricky eh? He he he

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Winepig. How are you doing lovely? Xx
Hello lovely !

Sister still drunk & refusing to speak to coroner or funeral director , won’t answer phone & won't let anybody in unless they have lager🙄

Have gone “ no contact” for the sake of my own mental health 🙄 otherwise ok !
How’s yourself ? Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Hello lovely !

Sister still drunk & refusing to speak to coroner or funeral director , won’t answer phone & won't let anybody in unless they have lager🙄

Have gone “ no contact” for the sake of my own mental health 🙄 otherwise ok !
How’s yourself ? Xxx
Oh gosh love. So sorry to hear that. Sometimes in life it's probably for the best to preserve your own wellbeing. I'm so sorry for your situation. You're in a rock and a hard place and I sincerely hope that things work out for you. I'm okay lovely. Love and hugs in bucketloads to you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would love to be a fly on the wall when they write the guest list, who gets sent an invite, who replies and who actually turns up!!

Susannah and Richard, will no doubt be on the guest list, along with Piers!
😂😂it will be like a who’s who, of dodgy people. Any decent person would avoid an invite like the plague.

Oh gosh love. So sorry to hear that. Sometimes in life it's probably for the best to preserve your own wellbeing. I'm so sorry for your situation. You're in a rock and a hard place and I sincerely hope that things work out for you. I'm okay lovely. Love and hugs in bucketloads to you xxxx
To be honest she’s been like this for 45 years so I’m not presuming there’ll be much improvement , I’m just surprised she’s not hospitalised yet which is what often happens 🙄
Thank you ever so much for asking though , it’s really very kind of you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hope she decides to have those ludicrous tits reduced before the wedding. At the moment all they're doing is making her look about four stone heavier than she really is.
I think full body surgery is on the cards, by that Belgian bloke. Fat bum removed too.

Yep, she certainly did!
“Katie Price doesn’t have any Celeb friends to invite anymore, and even if she did they don’t want to come because they fear being blinded by CarlsTeef”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
To be honest she’s been like this for 45 years so I’m not presuming there’ll be much improvement , I’m just surprised she’s not hospitalised yet which is what often happens 🙄
Thank you ever so much for asking though , it’s really very kind of you xxx
I'm hear to listen anytime love. Can I just trouble you with a quote I like? I'm not a member of a cult. Honest. But it is one I find helpful. "When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person who went in...That's what the storm is all about". Wishing you strength and love xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm hear to listen anytime love. Can I just trouble you with a quote I like? I'm not a member of a cult. Honest. But it is one I find helpful. "When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person who went in...That's what the storm is all about". Wishing you strength and love xxxxxxx
That’s a lovely & very resonant quote 🙏🏻

We all have our storms , it’s just part of life isn’t it ? Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.