Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who comes out of Rehab and says I am doing dry January, shouldn't she be sober and in recovery like her mate Michelle Heaton.

The GMB interview is on YOUTUBE if anyone wants to watch it.

Reactions: 27
She's delayed because she's whittling Kieran and that's not something anyone can expect her do do in a hurry. There's the scaffold and ladders for a start.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
"babies, marriage, I want it all." You HAD it all MORE THAN ONCE and your toxicity destroyed it every time. Your usual thick as pig shit "there's reasons, traumatic things you don't know yet" isn't enough this time, it's bigger than that. And the producers that let her on the show when she's on a suspended sentence need their heads wobbling. Wtf were they thinking. I'm complaining to ofcom. Never underestimate the pricey? How about you never underestimate the decent law abiding public, bitch.

Reactions: 61
I haven't seen the interview and I can't be bothered to watch it. I have seen newspaper reports though. I'm amazed she wasn't wearing her blingy broken feet boots! May as well cram as much in as possible skanky!

Reactions: 26
Sorry, haven't had a chance to catch up on everyones comments but just wanted to post my feelings after the lowlife tramps appearance today who the FUCK does Katie Price thinks she is!!!! "Reasons" "Traumatic year"

Reactions: 43
"She doesn't drink much?" Well until she admits she has a problem, The Priory is fkn pointless.

Reactions: 38
I just can't believe she was invited on TV and not called out and publicly destroyed.

Reactions: 33
Would’ve taken Alex B more seriously except the mentioning of colour, like a broken record, and his association with the Ice Queen Katie H is super weird!

But his observations of KP are spot-on.

Reactions: 24
New thread x

Well done @Timz getting the most voted thread title xx.

Here is your birthday card I made for you..love from Pom xx.
Have a great birthday xx

Reactions: 45
I just can't believe she was invited on TV and not called out and publicly destroyed.
Since Piers left no one has the balls on there to publicly destroy anyone. Mind you KP is a friend of his so even then he would have gone easy on her. Everybody loves ' Our Katie'. NOT!

Reactions: 26
I can't believe all the arse-lickers commenting on her IG page. Are there really so many deluded people out there?

Reactions: 25
Thanks soooo much!!! @Pom Bear Woohoo pretend lilo cruise! Maybe next decade
I was close to getting the thread title but I was pipped to the post by Alex and Klattie!
You're welcome xx.
Opps so sorry but well done on all three of you getting the highest votes. I got mixed up xx.

Little Sid is in the bike basket lol xx.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.