Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Not turned on TV yet this morning and already in unbelievable shock and boiling with rage. Why, why, why is she on TV? What has she got on them? How dare they give her a platform?

Reactions: 31

spangly

VIP Member
So back at a barbers in Worthing, does that mean she can only see Harvey with AFP too maybe? Why go to a barbers near her mum’s?
so has H, but Fern coming to see her too 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Imagine being so brainwashed about what 'beauty' is, that you've facetuned yourself into just a smudge!
I find it all so odd! A make-up artist should be promoting her skills surely? All I can see is a tan coloured smear!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hollytoot317

I’m not diagnosing them I’m guessing from the way they talk and post.
I’m gonna move on too I just wanted to reassure people who were getting upset not to take it too seriously and just ignore.

We can move on together 🙂

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Yup, you're spot on.... nobody gives a shit. I'm guessing the guest list is shrinking. No kids allowed near him. Only poor Harvey, who has no choice 😢 None of her family because they can't stand him 🤔 No 'celebrities' or
She’ll have to be given away by Blade at this rate.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
50% off the Harvey and me book now 😂
Meanwhile Mr Carol Price is showing off his 'fresh' new trainers :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
No, they were there. We’ve had that confirmed by those closest. And he deffo (allegedly) hit her. There’s no ‘oh she fell over’ not a chance the police would continue to pursue for so long.
You only have to watch '24 Hours in Police Custody' to see what a high level of proof the CPS demand before they will sanction proceedings. The police must have a very good case and B and J won't be the only witnesses, although obviously important. No trial would go ahead on the basis of two small children so there must be other stuff we don't know about.

Reactions: 30

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
He also has the difficult task of telling them that their mother is in prison soon too!
All the Las Vegas bullshit too. Poor Kieran trying to explain to the kids that they were never going to live in Vegas. Them kids are gonna hate her when they are grown up.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I'm on DIY, she'd never stick that for more than about 4 days. She'll have no relationship with her horses as she hardly ever sees them. Bet they barely recognise her. Her post is 100% correct, but none of it has any relevance to her.
'It' doesn't need to do any of that, in her tiny little walnut brain she's already an Olympic Champion!
Just the mere mention of it is all the proof she needs, again, in her little walnut brain she's expert at everything and anything because, hey, it's the Pricey!
Just the idea is enough to convince her she's brilliant.
Paramedic, marathon runner, Olympian, it's all in a seconds work for her.
Something new every few hours to keep the paps hungry for easy copy.
Scared to death of needles, cowering having a booster jab and within 24 hours a practised lip injector.
There's nothing beyond the realms of Skanky's dreams.
Other than raising and being a mother to her 5 children, paying her way and doing time for breaking the laws.

• Heart
  • Angry

sausages79

I don't think '22 isn't going to be KP's year.... And I think unless she goes to prison, she will unfortunately commit suicide or make an attempt.

KP has been spouting out the press, her mental elf and making loose comparisons to Caroline Flack. KP will 💯 blame the press and her family will if she does die. The narrative is already being set.

KP's family could do more, they enable her behaviour and have done for years. They don't support her, they enable her!

I get it's very hard to make a person do something they don't want to do, but they opportunity too and they don't. Like when KP sees the kids she has too with AFP, that there is time when CW isn't around!

For a mother to put CW above her kids speaks volumes! SS will be telling her, the multi agency CP meetings will invite and include her - I wonder if she actually attends?!
Drug testing should be done on her, but I don't think she would agree to that. So the current situation will continue.

KP could heal, she does doesn't want to. KP could go to a private, secluded rehab, get clean, get well and have a future with her children. KP won't.... Because she thrives on drama as well as being trapped in a cycle with CW, that will undoubtedly be difficult to escape. Whilst it will be hard for KP to leave CW, she would have a huge amount of support in doing so.... She chooses not too.

So as much as she wants to blame the press, other people for her spiralling self, until she looks close to home, nothing will change.
I dont think she will attempt, but i do think she will stage it or tell us all she made an attempt. Purely for attention, disgusting bitch that she is.

• Angry
  • Sad

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Is she really going to be back on BBC with another documentary about Harvey paid out of the publics TV licence fees 🤬
Anyone can stop paying their TV license. Its what I did a long time ago. Bbc are corrupt virtue signallers. Stopped paying, filled in the online form. Even if you do all that and still watch tv they can't do anything about it. There isn't and never was a detector van and they have no legal right to enter your home. If they come to the door you politely decline them entering, end of discussion, close door.
I have Google and smart tv, if I want to watch something I know of a website where you can watch absolutely anything for free, films, the lot.

• Heart