Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Oh that’s right!! I forgot about him and that whole fiasco! I don’t know that he could have done any worse than she has done on her own.

She will be minimally made up and looking contrite.
Doubt it, she will be all bubbly as usual

Reactions: 9

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I think she did have them as Michelle had a baby. We all commented at the time that Kieran must have been losing his mind having to drive to Essex to get them as she was in A&E and he got arrested.
Thought Kirsty would've put the kids up for one night so Keiran could collect them the next day

• Angry

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Have you ever spent time with people with serious mental health issues. Schizophrenia for example. Their delusions make them unable to understand what they are saying.

This person is showing common signs of delusional language.

You wouldn’t believe some of the things I hear and conversations I have daily … they are literally mental. You take no notice as they cannot help it.
I noticed the 'WORD-SALAD' in their posts too.....

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
I’d love to get the 101 thread title! My fave tv show was Room 101 😆 oh and it’s me birthday very soon! 🕰 🎉

• Heart

NotTheDoctor

Thank you I will do that, will it also take me to other articles which have been archived? Or do I need to click on each article as it appears like yours? I’m a bit of techno dummy 😂
Each link will take you to an individual story. Hope this is helping. Took me a bit to figure it out.

ouroboros

VIP Member
Yes it's True. I'm not sure about the etiquette on carrying stuff over from last thread but I didn't want to be rude and not reply. So yes it did happen. Dead on the strod
Ke of midnight. I didn't know whether to watch the fireworks or watch the street fight/arrest entertainment. It will be brought up every New Years Eve I'm sure, as will the Xmas Eve episode with the home made plum wine, but the less said about that the better!!
No it’s totally fine. I remember the post and thank you for responding. What a sight that must have been! X

ouroboros

VIP Member
Poor @Pom Bear, it’s not like they’re obliged to make these badges. And it also clearly wasn’t a joke
It was a joke for goodness sake. Honestly this is ridiculous. I don’t want a badge thank you. So sorry for any inconvenience it clearly caused you as well! You really don’t need to get involved AGAIN!

• Angry
  • Wow