Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ouroboros

VIP Member
Thank you so much 🥰💖🤗👽❤😘💓😀 xx
I admit I only miss the very serious posts now like court cases as I don't know much on that and more for the lighter posts..but yep I used to read all posts as much as possible, but health has to come first 🥰💖🤗❤😘👽🐾 xx.
I see ouroboros said it was a joke..I didn't find it funny to be honest, would have saved us the hassle of looking back and trying to help out. Would have been nice as well to have had a reaction that my vippy I made was seen and appreciated.
Never mind 😐 I won't say no more on that matter.

Loool yes little Sid's turkey teef are catching 😀💖🥰🤗❤👽🐾😘 xx
Love and Pom hugs to you 🥰🤗👽🐾💖😘 xx.

You're welcome ❤💕🥰🤗💖😘 xx.

View attachment 959708
Wow it was about 3 messages back…I won’t apologise for something so trivial!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Facehugger

VIP Member
She’s always horrible to him, she doesn’t even look at him or talk to him until he’s doing the tree. She really wanted bunny to do the video but she wandered off. She just was helping bunny and talking to bunny and when Jett hugged her, she had a visceral reaction to get him off her

And where is this nanny tea? I’m thirsty!! ☕
Plinky, Google Dionne Katie Price Nanny. Stories from 2019, if that's the one 👍

Reactions: 11

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Oh that’s right!! I forgot about him and that whole fiasco! I don’t know that he could have done any worse than she has done on her own.

She will be minimally made up and looking contrite.
That manager 'Rob' oy lasted about 3 months ... He resigned saying KP had too many people around her out to make money off her ... And that she needed to stop saying every man she meets is 'the one' ... he cleared off just before Carol made his appearance. Anyway ... She picked a real class act for a manager with that guy ...
"Skint Katie Price hires NHS boob job scrounger Josie Cunningham’s manager to try to get her career back on track – The Sun" https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9758629/katie-price-hires-josie-cunninghams-manager/amp/
That's funny! Josie wanted to be just like Jordan, they might end up being mates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
  • Heart

pinetrees

Anyone know why Katie price is no longer friends with Gary and Phil? I know about the wedding situation…but I’m sure they remained friends after that for a while

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all could someone tell me how to view the archived stories that have appeared in the papers, I see it often says archive please but I can never find these articles help.
I think couple of them haven’t been archived yet,I haven’t a clue how to do it Hampy

Lola123

VIP Member
Yeah, I just thought it was weird. 2 eldest get private education then the younger 2 dont but she still has money to spend making more weird body modifications for herself!
They might well get it when they turn 11? Sometimes parents won’t pay out for them to be in prep school but when it comes to secondary they’ll be willing to do it

• Haha

Redrattle

I've got a question about the kid's schools...both J+P are at expensive private schools ( does she pay towards fees?) But the little kids seem to be at a regular state school...how can you square such discrepancy in your children's education? ( unless the older kids also went to state primary school?!)

tomkat1

Chatty Member
So, the Ex Girlfriend of Wanky is too terrified to talk because he made threats! .. Bully boy who has punched the price cannot be allowed to get away with this behaviour any longer, children are now involved, .. interesting question on The Chase today, ..name the word used to describe ‘a peasant or someone of lower birth’ it’s called a CARL ..
Any more info on this ex girlfriend story?