Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ouroboros

VIP Member
I agree - she’s comparing herself to Caroline flack but she does not appear to have the same issues or disposition. CF was at the top of her game, but sadly depression took hold. KP is having a hard time yes, but appears mentally much tougher.
I hope I’m right.
Caroline was diagnosed as bipolar according to her mum.

Reactions: 6

ouroboros

VIP Member
Oh and KP is a hate-fuelled old hag whereas Caroline wasn't, furthermore skanky knows exactly what she's doing all the time so this Mentawl 'elf BS remains exactly that :(
Caroline got loads of abuse for being a cougar, her boots (for some reason) and because of that incident. So people are very fickle when it suits them. Not saying you are for the record, just in general.

Mktg34

Personal y I get pissed off with ALL social media entities!! She takes the biscuit! Jake Q another knob!! Just because she has a child shit fucking period who fucking knows WE DONT CARE!!!

Why does Kris wear clothes too short too tight and too bloody vain!!

kirajodie

VIP Member
I think she’s got something on Keiran and possibly blackmailing him with it. It must be pretty bad/illegal whatever it is. Otherwise you’d do everything you could to protect your children from Cole.
I've always thought she has something over Kieran . Used to think was to do with nett. But not sure now

ouroboros

VIP Member
Happy New Year fellow tattlers x So here we are again finally got caught up! Seems she is on the edge at the moment with her incoherant rants. Good! Hope she cant sleep at night knowing the tide is turning and about bloody time. She deserves everything she has got coming to her. Roll on the non payment of fines and bankruptcy court cases lets see how that pans out.

Loved the twat of the year she won with alex Belfield (apologies if I have spelt his name wrong) love love love his youtube but one little niggle why does he keep saying Harvey is a person of colour. Why does this matter xxx
In what context does he say it? I can’t be arsed to listen to it myself! 🤣

Reactions: 5

Mktg34

Mind you if it was KP it would be empty as the KP monster does not wear panties!!
She does but they keep her ankles warm!
Crazy glue could not keep her scabby knees together !!!😁😁

• Haha

NotTheDoctor26

I can't find where member titles is or forum business. I'm just so Jurassic.
Not sure if that works as a link, hopefully it does.

• Heart

Mktg34

Katie price the only woman who thinks sex is a form of contraception!!!
What is the issue with endless children and pregnancy!
This pissed me off!
Vain 😁😁😁

Reactions: 3

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Did she leave the kids with Carl after fleeing the house, we’ve heard they weren’t in bed. Or, did she take them with her. Who called Kieran to come an collect them?
I don't think they were there that night as the 'crazy' pic of them all was posted that afternoon. I think the kids were back home with Kieran for school the next day, was Sunday 22nd August they posted the pic

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Mktg34

He hates my hair!
That should be her cunting mantra!!!
My obviously good new year mood kiddies!
Them stupid red shoe / boots that Kris had on!
Some knob had them on in the gym the other day!
Jesus h Christ!

Reactions: 1