Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotTheDoctor26

Think I’ve seen your tweet 😁 You are not alone on there, oh it gonna kick off tomorrow, think we may see a tsunami of Twitter anger breaking out tomorrow. 🍿
I have twitter, don’t ever use it but weirdly I have followers! I searched GMB but I can only see their tweets, how do I read the tweets all you fine Krusties are writing?

Reactions: 10

Foxtotty

VIP Member
And I bet if you were to bump into them and your Tourettes came to the fore, she will have you arrested but Harvey can swear at anyone and at anytime and that’s ok with her!😡
You've obviously not been to Sunny Worthing by the Sea. Not unusual to see someone swearing and shouting in the street here. Most people turn a blind eye to it. I'll let you know lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning all could someone tell me how to view the archived stories that have appeared in the papers, I see it often says archive please but I can never find these articles help.

Reactions: 9

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
That's another good reason for the Fathers to have the children, at least they will pay up making it
harder for Katie to see her children.
Hey any more explanation as to why you think I’m someone called Jan? Bit of a rude post tbh.

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
So back at a barbers in Worthing, does that mean she can only see Harvey with AFP too maybe? Why go to a barbers near her mum’s?
so has H, but Fern coming to see her too 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
That's it then - straight from the horses' mouth, lol. 📢🐴

• Haha