Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshoot it so it goes to your photos gallery, press your S so it says edit, press again and chose a pic from your gallery
Thanks for that but unfortunately I only own a Nokia Brick....

I see no one has bothered reporting on her latest rant, hopefully the media are now leaving her alone, just like her wish 🤣
Oh I do so want them to report her nonsensical rants - she can carry on digging her own grave, haha x

It's the modern day equivalent of drunk dialling/texting your ex at 3am!! 😬🍷🥃 an absolute NO!!
Absolutely! I always think twice before posting anything questionable on facebbok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember that.It was very pretty on her. I m not saying she has to be done up to the nines all the time, but a pair of jeans and a nice top would work well in her favour.
It must've been the ONLY time in her life that she dressed appropriately. She even had her (@x@) up to her chin whilst being introduced to The Queen.

Theres nowt as queer as folk sometimes 🤣🤣 congrats to our 2 newest Vippies by the way Sewer and Helena 👽🤗❤😘
Thanks pal, I'm delighted with my new state!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for that but unfortunately I only own a Nokia Brick....

Oh I do so want them to report her nonsensical rants - she can carry on digging her own grave, haha x

Absolutely! I always think twice before posting anything questionable on facebbok.
Er, FACEBOOK that should read (oh the irony of errors.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see no one has bothered reporting on her latest rant, hopefully the media are now leaving her alone, just like her wish 🤣
Perhaps the media are having a day off.... or they are actually working their bollocks off with a "screw you" Katie article.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just went back and read her full rant. For the love of sanity Katie, for the umpteenth time, the papers ( however vile some are) 99% of the time cover their backs legally by asking for comment from YOU. YOU now decline to have a say because there is nothing good you can say about YOUR behaviour.

The difference in your 20s is that you could distract the press from your vile behaviour with the money you made from your looks. That was it. That is the only thing you had. You have accrued more and more vile behaviour in 20 years and now the law and others are sick of it! Can you get that into your lumpy old coconut for 2022? Probably not.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Very well said. Remember your track a troll campaign 🙄 oh yes, something else you couldn’t be bothered with. Just like posting on the Adventures of Katie and Carl account, IAC lasted about 4 nights, The Pricey lifestyle, Plucky mansion, Make up masterclasses and so on…
Well done to those joining the dizzy heights of VIP status 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.