Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mteigm

Because Katie has none. Sue doesn't pay for her VHI obviously.
The actual balls she has to come on stories while sitting in her Mercedes, just back from Marbella, to say she’s on the public waiting list to get her tonsils out.

Reactions: 19

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Oh boo hoo.... POOR KATIE!!!!! How can she post shite like this when her cousins life is falling apart? She just burried her CHILD, HER CHILD!!!!! I know how that feels, and its the deepest, darkest, sadness, ever..... How can that stupid, heartless, selfish bitch think anyone cares she broke a nail, sitting at a pool sunbathing😤 This one seriously needs to take a very long hard look at herself🙄

Attachments

• Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
Imagine selling your family home of 30+ years thinking the grass would be greener because all they wanted was a status symbol house in Malahide but then it going tits up!? Really says alot about their mindset! Good enough for ye!!🤡

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
I don't get it. She obviously had no intention of going home after a week. Yet she made the big passionate speech about honesty and being an essential worker. Then proceeds to put up pictures of herself getting dressed up drinking and in the gym all week. Not a whiff of the essential work. Then her friends starts appearing in videos. And could she really not resist putting up posts after Tuesday? Why would you make such a blatant liar of yourself? Surely it wouldn't have looked as bad if she had said just nothing in the first place.

Reactions: 18

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
It’s a myth that tongue cleaners heighten your taste buds 🙈 maybe the Jackson’s think they will improve their taste (in fashion) 😅 tongue cleaners are very beneficial in maintaining good oral health though. But fuck me they’re only like 4 quid on Amazon. The lowest of the low to be flogging on Instagram. The Ma will be flogging bunion straighteners next

• Haha

Bunteen

Don’t get me wrong I love those sunnies but Elton just springs to mind.. I think it’s the facial expression too 🙈 might feel bad and delete later
8115F241-BD8B-4F87-9480-3ACEB30EBA76.jpeg

• Haha

Emilee86

Chatty Member
I'm actually cringing at her response to painful sex.... it absolutely needs investigation by GP... could be an STI, cervical cancer, endometriosis so many conditions Katie wouldn't understand. Why the feck she talking about sex anyway i highly doubt shes flat out like?!

Lol ok aside from the fact that I’m 99% sure you’re a Jackson - but I will set that aside and ask you in a Polite way… honest question. Why do you like Katie? What does she actually bring of value to you?

Like you said she’s young and should be enjoying herself… ok break that down. So it’s ok for her to go enjoy herself.But everyone else her age has suffered throughout this pandemic job losses online college mental health etc etc. She’s actively broken the guidelines many times. Instead of using her platform to actually provide information to her follower base. She spent it showing off her fat ass inPortugal and wherever else
She also posted a pic of her cousins child’s final resting place which was seriously the end of her for us 💔

• Sad

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Katie Jackson.. little sister of Sosue . An entitled little madam who smacks her lips constantly while talking shite to the gram. Young, silly and BLOODY IRRITATING.

And she’s in Portugal for “essential work” have you ever heard the likes of it 🤣 but she is just so honest she had to tell us, such integrity lol 🤣🙈🤮

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She should have just stuck with this outfit to remind everyone she’s an essential front line worker for DG 🤩 Our Katie, the hardest worker 💖

520B92C2-CF2F-4CC1-ADB4-7307770B474A.png

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Why is Katie celebrating moving back to her hometown? It's a 30 min drive from Malahide ffs and it's not even her own accomplishment 🤣🤣

• Haha
What a load of shit those stories were. She comes on moaning about insurance and chancing her arm to see would a company reach out no doubt. Then the carry on of the mother behind her was fucking mortifying. Then she starts getting all narky and agitated telling people to stop sending her quotes and recommendations in her DMs. Her attitude is absolutely appalling and she's only going to get worse.

I'm feeling run down lately and not eating enough fruit and veg so i asked this brand to send me out these multivitamin drinks. The entitlement is shocking. How about buy your own vitamins with your own money and then come back to us.