Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be competing with sue for the alcoholic of the family. She's forever hungover and always drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she has had work done in her face or is it just due the weight loss that it looks a little different?

Reactions: 1
She seems to be competing with sue for the alcoholic of the family. She's forever hungover and always drinking.
SoScuttered Junior!

'Reunited with my besties' Katie love you were in Malahide not the other side of the world. Relax!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The whole family seem to think its cool to drink 24/7... sue with a video saying me on a friday with the wine.. no hun u every day of the week 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The way she’s going on you swear she was buying the house! Anyone know what part of skerries there moving to so I can avoid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can understand now why so poo’s ‘relocation’ to Portugal didn’t last long. If the tacksons definition of moving house includes moving a 30min drive down the road for 18months, there was never anyway so poo was going to get her doggies over to Portugal.

Reactions: 7
Imagine selling your family home of 30+ years thinking the grass would be greener because all they wanted was a status symbol house in Malahide but then it going tits up!? Really says alot about their mindset! Good enough for ye!!🤡

Reactions: 19
Imagine selling your family home of 30+ years thinking the grass would be greener because all they wanted was a status symbol house in Malahide but then it going tits up!? Really says alot about their mindset! Good enough for ye!!🤡
Anything to be closer to the meal ticket… sorry their daughter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is trolling croaky Susan telling her her voice is relaxing and soothing 😂😂😂and what weirdo wants her to show her weekly supermarket shop as content. Strange people. She will be throwing in more deeekor (decor) content though🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the story with declaring PR items?

I know the likes of AF and COLLAB have to be clearly displayed, but is it the same with PR?

Not displayed clearly in the first story and not declared at all in the stories that followed. Just wondering whether it’ll be a waste of my time reporting to ASAI if she’s not even required to declare

Attachments

Sweet jesus her teeth last night. Herself and Sue must have got a 2 for 1 deal

She has such a bad attitude, if she doesn't value haters opinions then why is she always on Tattle???
She's getting worse. Her appearance is changing a lot lately as well. I wonder what she would be like if she wasn't Sues sister. Most girls her age have to go out and get a normal job and can't afford all the cosmetic work she's had done for someone so young. If she funded her own lifestyle, it wouldn't seem as bad. But it's all off the back of Sue. That's what gets to people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She has such a bad attitude, if she doesn't value haters opinions then why is she always on Tattle???
She seems to have plenty of them so shouldn't be too hard to see them😜. The pose against that red brick wall🙄every 3rd picture on her grid is that wall behind her, it's the equivalent to Susan's door handle pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.