Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs that ma looks 62 and someone seriously needs to stop lying to her and tell her that her hair looks tit 😂
I'm actually surprised she hadn't gone for any of the botox and fillers yet! Don't think those liga and baby yoghurts she's eating are reversing the aging process like she thinks. The hair 😂😂👏👏

Reactions: 6
For all the shite they eat, Susan is probably the best out of them all but let’s be honest, she does look like she’s in her 60s.

Also, side question - can none of the Jackson’s cook???

Reactions: 2
I do like the way the mum & dad appear to be so love ❣ They seem to have a strong loving family

Reactions: 3
Just shows how shallow she is when the first things she wants to do once lockdown is over is go have all her appointments for nails, brows etc. Poor Erica then wants to see her friends. Katie is really living on another planet, reeks of privilege. What a sad life she has if that’s what’s most important to her post lockdown.

Reactions: 10
Just shows how shallow she is when the first things she wants to do once lockdown is over is go have all her appointments for nails, brows etc. Poor Erica then wants to see her friends. Katie is really living on another planet, reeks of privilege. What a sad life she has if that’s what’s most important to her post lockdown.
Thing is...she's not going to say I want to see my family, is she? She's never stopped seeing them. Most likely the same with her friends. Or...I really want to go to Dubai or Portugal..oh wait...

Reactions: 7
So Silk Cut having to "supervise" the Katie and Erica questions last night. Just goes to show how immature and irresponsible Katie is that as a 21 year old adult, Susan had to sit in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At 21 no one should be exposed to the level katie is. There is not one person who looks back at their 21year old self and thinks yeah I had life figured out, I knew who I was, what I stood for. She is too young for this level of exposure.

Reactions: 9
I thought Erica looked so uncomfortable when Katie was asking her questions. Broke my heart a little

Reactions: 9
I'm actually surprised she hadn't gone for any of the botox and fillers yet! Don't think those liga and baby yoghurts she's eating are reversing the aging process like she thinks. The hair 😂😂👏👏
Where is she going calling her mother 40? Yeah, she looks well at 62 for sure but no way does she look 40 either 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe 50-55 at a push. Very strange to basically show that her mother starves herself as well , that as a lunch would just about fill a child never mind a grown adult .

Reactions: 6
So Silk Cut having to "supervise" the Katie and Erica questions last night. Just goes to show how immature and irresponsible Katie is that as a 21 year old adult, Susan had to sit in.
So silk cut...duck sake😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is she going calling her mother 40? Yeah, she looks well at 62 for sure but no way does she look 40 either 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe 50-55 at a push. Very strange to basically show that her mother starves herself as well , that as a lunch would just about fill a child never mind a grown adult .
She looks her age.

Reactions: 4
So because Susan and her blue nails supervised the Q & A it was ok for Katie to exploit a 14 year old???? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.