Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
64267336-8D37-4C48-BB5E-29663F840C77.png

🤣🤣 must be for our benefit..

Hey Katie😘 maybe next time just try not to lie and own it instead, wouldn’t give a shite if ya were just honest and genuine with people 🤣 instead of treating us all like idiots 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Vangirl

VIP Member
Katie has the same shitty attitude as her big sister. I dont know why any business would want to be associated with this family. And could she be more obvious that she reads here???

#freeCarla

• Haha

Irishgirl00

So she bashes supermacs, calls them “dirt” and they still reach out and offer a freebie? It’s honestly insulting to the paying customer. I dm’d them to let them know.

Emilee86

Chatty Member
So bloody insensitive go on holidays grand flaunting about in a bikini the day after your cousin buried her son so distasteful

Bellel

VIP Member
FFS. She went to Portugal to visit herr sister in her amazing villa. Escaping rain Ireland in May. Most of us would do the same if we could. But don't insult us by telling us that it was because you are 'an essential worker'. She did everything she should, tests, will quarantine on the way back etc. And I'm sure that they will take some snaps for DG. But is really 'essential' that those snaps are done now? And are there not any Portugese models ? (not that Katie is a model, but ya know). Lets' be honest, she's no Cindy Crawford (or whoever the modern day equivalent is!). The patronising speech, about being honest to her followers, she's an essential worker, showed her letter to the guards, wouldn't have been allowed travel if she wasn't doing essential work. IT'S FAKE FUCKING TAN. IT'S NOT ESSENTIAL. I think Katie needs to get a dictionary. :rolleyes:
Totally agree. Also if she was so honest why was this not announced before she left the country?🤥 Same as Sue, just shows up in Portugal. They know it’s frowned upon & that’s why that didn’t say anything. How are people influenced by these cretins? An absolute joke & two fingers to actual essential workers.

Last edited:

topbop

Haven't watched Katie's stories in ages, as she is just bore central, but I did go to check out Vikkkiiiii, after reading here. :ROFLMAO: None of you were exaggerating. She's not just chewing gum, she's like a horse eating an apple. :ROFLMAO: Very very funny. Must be off her head. And what exactly is she wearing? You know things are bad if Katie looks better than you.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
So both the parents had covid? First ive heard of that!!!! Wonder was that after all the showing off/ breaking restrictions at christmas?

Lava91

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she posts the poor little childs grave (RIP) and like someone said, she didn’t even attend the funeral becoz she was in Marbella. Shud be kept private. The poor family

Reactions: 16

MarryMe

Ok, so a memory just came back to me. When I was a kid I wished for a wishing room. Basically, a room where I could go in and wish for and get anything I wanted. Needless to say, that didn't happen!!! But these bitches have got it down! These bitches all got their wishing rooms!!!!!!
WTH WHAT about me!!!!!

• Haha
I think it’s disgusting she’s calling herself an essential worker. She hasn’t a clue what real work is never mind what essential work in a pandemic is.

It’s a slap in the face to any frontline worker including myself who has worked throughout the pandemic and contracted covid in work. She should be ashamed of herself using it as an excuse, that story is so smarmy. We would all love a holiday and I’d go in an instant if the green list country thing came back but not like this. The oul one will be over next pretending she’s working aswell so they can go out for dinner and drinks every night

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Call it what you want Katie, your recent stories are you basically begging for free food when you go on your staycation to Cork in my opinion.
Get out there and pay and support these businesses who have not had it easy the past while.

Last edited:

Dusty2020

VIP Member
And she’s in Portugal for “essential work” have you ever heard the likes of it 🤣 but she is just so honest she had to tell us, such integrity lol 🤣🙈🤮
I’m over the whole policing people on the covid front but bitch please.. get down off your high horse... essential worker me hole 🙄

So so far the essential worker has drank cocktails, drank wine and ate in restaurants, pool, gone to the gym and sat in dylans BMW(I died when she said that). So you are on your holidays Katie just as we thought. Freeloading off "Sizanne" as per usual. Sad self entitled spoilt little girl

• Haha

Charchar85

I posted this in Sosu thread not realising she has one here. As I said in the last thread, I dont mind Suzanne. I also don't like the bullying and slagging that goes on in certain threads however what I also don't like is constant freebies (which original brought me here) and 'bloggers' thinking that because they have a following that they can give out medical advice. I'm sure she will just call me another troll though as they all tend to do when pulled up on their shite.

Anyway, I messaged Katie about giving the wrong advice on sex being painful as I have experience with this. I didnt look because I saw it on tattle, my younger sister asked me as she follows Katie and I then had a look. This is her response. I understand shes only 21 but I was 21 not so long ago and would never speak to someone like this nor give out ridiculous advice. I'm still annoyed over it to be honest. Her older sister needs to teach her how to deal with people on social media. She could benefit from realising that who you piss off on your way up you will need and meet on your way back down.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Honestly I’d imagine Sue.
As much as I dislike the woman - she’s trash. Sue knows her demographic is growing up and look for better brands etc. She knows Katie is the right age… she will do what she did to Carla. Put her front and centre as the second face of the brand. Bring her to the kiosk opening of the store. Do the demos.
Carla is a lot more likeable and attractive…don’t think it will work with Katie

Reactions: 15

Melly

Isn’t malaide only about a 20 minute drive from skerries but she’s making out like they’ve just moved from Kerry to Dublin. I grew up in the sticks and a 20 minute journey was considered ‘just down the road’
I was thinking this too.. bringing the dog to the groomers ‘one last time’ and the groomers posting a pic saying goodbye to him etc.. it’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 15