Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a myth that tongue cleaners heighten your taste buds 🙈 maybe the Jackson’s think they will improve their taste (in fashion) 😅 tongue cleaners are very beneficial in maintaining good oral health though. But duck me they’re only like 4 quid on Amazon. The lowest of the low to be flogging on Instagram. The Ma will be flogging bunion straighteners next

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a myth that tongue cleaners heighten your taste buds 🙈 maybe the Jackson’s think they will improve their taste (in fashion) 😅 tongue cleaners are very beneficial in maintaining good oral health though. But duck me they’re only like 4 quid on Amazon. The lowest of the low to be flogging on Instagram. The Ma will be flogging bunion straighteners next
Well we already are treated to regular showings of the Ester's Aromas hoof cream that she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder did Katie get her dogs balls cut off for free too
I'd say it possible as Dogtor Bob has a post on his page dedicated to neutering featuring her dog and with her tagged and So Sue Me tagged. All the post was missing was a dripping gold tag! Has turned me off Raheny vets as a result.

Reactions: 5
I'd say it possible as Dogtor Bob has a post on his page dedicated to neutering featuring her dog and with her tagged and So Sue Me tagged. All the post was missing was a dripping gold tag! Has turned me off Raheny vets as a result.
I have zero respect for health care professionals on social media platforms I wouldn't go near them as a result

Reactions: 10
Will someone give Kayshee a cheeseburger quick ? She's licking them there like she hasn't eaten in days - that or her teeth are covered in Columbias finest ❄❄❄

Reactions: 3
she says she’s getting the car hand washed…. Who even says that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 never heard of anyone saying they are getting their car hand washed before hahahahaha I’m done

Reactions: 10
Sorry Katie in Sues gym saying she loves seeing changes in her body ….. sorry hun your walking on the bleeping treadmill. That’s hard work..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry Katie in Sues gym saying she loves seeing changes in her body ….. sorry hun your walking on the bleeping treadmill. That’s hard work..
She's not even power walking. I've seen octogenarians on Zimmer frames move with more gusto. SoPooMe will probably pay for her to have a nip/tuck and she'll claim it was "WoRkInG OuT "

Reactions: 6
I know! Saw that top on her stories yesterday it’s like the famous one off shein that basically just covers your nips

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I know! Saw that top on her stories yesterday it’s like the famous one off shein that basically just covers your nips
It doesn’t look flattering on her I don’t know why she always wears clothes that don’t seem to fit her there’s nothing wrong with her shape

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.