Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly, bring back Carla!! She was more real then Lick the lips and So 💩 put together . Very honest about all the work she’s done and always seemed herself . So 💩 story today was beyond painful to watch . You swear someone had a gun to her head making her do that so called tutorial . As for lick the lips, she really needs to go out and experience the real world before coming out to give us any bit of advice . Go down and see what snacks your ma bought ya and let the rest of us get on with our Saturday night!!

Reactions: 15

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Imagine being rewarded for slating a business and referring to them as "dirt".
Also, the big raspy voice on Sue driving the car.
How come she can slate a business like that and they offer her a freebie which she accepted. If the shoe was on the other foot and someone said on their stories that the SoSu products were dirt I highly doubt they would offer freebies to ‘try win them over’. They would flat out block you for having an opinion.

I find it unbearable watching her lying on the bed in her ma's gaff giving advice on sex and relationships at 21. I'm sorry but as far as I can see she's never had a relationship (because God knows they post everything). I've never seen a guy on the scene with her. Ever. This is just a tactic to drive traffic to her page. So was the underwear selfie today. Your ma follows you ffs Katie. She's not in any position to be dishing out sex advice, and she knows it herself because she's not confident in her answer, every question is answered with a poll. Stick to the tanning demos Katie

I've a feeling there will be a dirty delete because it's so distasteful and disrespectful. Marbella and ugly tacky bikini spam for the last week and then posts that poor boys grave today barely a week after he's buried. I just cant think of what made her think it was necessary, it's so raw and upsetting. They can keep nothing private or personal. I'm shocked at this.

• Angry

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
So she’s out there for “essential work “ and all she’s done is gone out for dinner and gone to the gym. Are we supposed to shed a tear for her cause she has to finish her drink with no lights or music and people are staring at her cause she’s sitting in Dylan’s beautiful BMW. My god.

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
I LOL’d when she said she built up her following herself and it was nothing to do with her being sosuemes sister 🤣

• Haha

Yintang

The only reason she decides to be 'open and honest' was because of the absolute slating they all got over the Christmas Dubai debacle, which did huge damage to the brand's reputation.

Essential worker my arse. I'm a healthcare worker and would give my right eye to be somewhere sunny right now. Being a student was hardly mega stressful for her. She really could've waited even another couple of months for a holiday.

• Heart
I wouldn't be concerned about the her saying the way she looks, she's gumming for a bit of attention waiting for the DMs to slide in saying she looks fab 🙄🙄 in general I don't think she sets any example for young girls, no one in the family does. The fact that she eats and records updates at the same time drives me absolutely bananas. Eat your food and then come on you vile creature
What made her dream of coming onto chat in the middle of eating Mcdonalds. Eeughh. Disgusting, I think it's so rude speaking while eating on social media. What was so urgent she couldn't wait until after she had finished. All the trying to get the food out of her teeth with her tongue, gross. She did it only about 2 weeks ago too while in the car outside IKEA with Erica, I just find it rotten. Don't wanna watch anyone eating a burger and your chips dipped into ketchup thanks.

• Heart
I wonder what lies the rest of the jackson family will use to get over there. Katie only posted that because she couldn’t bare to be on holidays and not be able to post a million photos of herself or post collabs. Integrity my arse. Would be surprised if the letter actyally stated “fake tan photo shoot” because she would have been laughed out of the airport

• Haha
Isn’t malaide only about a 20 minute drive from skerries but she’s making out like they’ve just moved from Kerry to Dublin. I grew up in the sticks and a 20 minute journey was considered ‘just down the road’

Axxsmile

Sorry Katie in Sues gym saying she loves seeing changes in her body ….. sorry hun your walking on the fucking treadmill. That’s hard work..

• Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
How long before Eternal Begger is on her stories complaining that people are trolling Katie 😒 The nostrils will be flaring!

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
My biggest question is how does she have the money for these trips with no job? I work full time couldn't do it am I missing something?
Honestly I’d imagine Sue.
As much as I dislike the woman - she’s trash. Sue knows her demographic is growing up and look for better brands etc. She knows Katie is the right age… she will do what she did to Carla. Put her front and centre as the second face of the brand. Bring her to the kiosk opening of the store. Do the demos.

Does anyone remember on Katie’s stories a few weeks back that she was on the phone to Suzanne while Katie herself was shopping online on Zara and Suzanne got her to order a few bits?? I thought that was weird if they were only down the road from each other but maybe I’m reading too much in to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
To be honest, no problem with people going on holidays if they are actually doing all the right things. It's been a long time. But I agree, the "essential worker" thing was a cop out. It's not essential, like someone else said here, I'm over the covid policing , especially if people are actually taking all normal precautions with tests, isolating etc. But don't pretend it's essential
I’d go on holiday in the morning if I could. The last 15 months in nursing have been hell and to be honest could do with a week of sunshine, sea and cocktails. The point is it is illegal to leave the country unless you are ‘relocating’ (yeah right Sue) or travelling for essential work. Katie went on a holiday after her tough 2 weeks of exams. She’s spouting this BS into her phone so that she post her Portugal content and get away with her deluded thinking of being ‘essential’ 🙄 That whole family would want to be medicated 🙄🙄

SiobhHiya

I actually can't believe Katie has just shared a photo of her little cousins grave. It just doesn't seem right, the little child is barely cold in the grave and she's uploading a photo of it to the gram. I just find it very distasteful to share such a private thing with 60k strangers. Even with the mothers consent, it's just such a strange thing to do.
It’s so disrespectful. She’s quite vile. Can NOTHING be kept private? Imagine visiting a child’s grave and thinking “Let me put this on Insta real quick.”