Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she hasn't got a job, fair enough if her sister is generous to her and gives her nice gifts that's one thing but she studied and got herself a degree when she left school, she's now 25 or 26,its not like she's off travelling or experiencing the world, she goes to a few launch parties(practically none at this time of year, it's mostly in the lead up to December) and gets facials and gifted treatments. she was sat at home last week at midday and midweek sitting watching love island, like surely you need some purpose and self fulfilment even if she's financially OK, she could easily work and do Instagram too as a hobby and side earner.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but "gives you that sunburn look"! Wtf??? Why would anyone want to look sunburnt??? Am I missing something here?

Reactions: 6
Your man in the video she was influenced by probably meant sun kissed but I agree who buys anything to look sun burnt 🥵

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but "gives you that sunburn look"! Wtf??? Why would anyone want to look sunburnt??? Am I missing something here?
Well she likes to scorch her chest and tummy on holidays over her fake tan directly after flogging her sun protection. weird tiktok, sunburnt look, nah you are grand thanks.

Reactions: 2
Does Katie pay for anything even the hair was gifted they all need a good dose of reality

Reactions: 5
It must not bother the BF too much that she has no actual job and by the looks of it no plans to get one. He obviously likes the benefits of Suzanne being her bank either that or he is as self entitled as her.

Well she’s better travelled than her millionaire sister who thinks holidaying in the Maldives is a personality trait

• Haha
Does she realize if she got an actual real job she could afford to buy her own bags???

I'm embarrassed for her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she realize if she got an actual real job she could afford to buy her own bags???

I'm embarrassed for her 🤦‍♀️
Her screenshotting the WhatsApp convo with her and so sue - it’s beyond embarrassing and cringe. She has done that a good few times also

• Haha
Reactions: 10