Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is she'll think she's classy and a cut above the rest but she's literally the type you would HATE to see coming in business class. Taking a pic is just tacky. But kaysheee isn't too bright as we know. She can't even dress herself.

Reactions: 6
Omg the makeup in the latest reel. How does she think that looks good im actually embarrassed for her🤣

Reactions: 8
Omg the makeup in the latest reel. How does she think that looks good im actually embarrassed for her🤣
I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her. She has no style (at all), she doesn’t have a flair for hair or makeup and is trying so hard to be an influencer and it’s just not going to happen. She should have stepped out of Sues shadow and went for a ‘normal’ career

Reactions: 2
I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her. She has no style (at all), she doesn’t have a flair for hair or makeup and is trying so hard to be an influencer and it’s just not going to happen. She should have stepped out of Sues shadow and went for a ‘normal’ career
Is there a want in her is she a bit simple like? Thats the vibe im getting lately

Reactions: 3
It’s nothing to do with her, but her sister. Probably hoping so Boozy might get involved after her shite dancing :LOL:
You’re right! I bet they asked Sue and she’s in the Maldives but said her sister could go. Morto for Katie and her nostrils tagging along

Reactions: 1
She is such a plain lump of a girl. Making a career off the coat tails of her sister. She’s so delusional to think she’d have any “Career” if it wasn’t for Suzanne. She’s like the annoying girl in your dance class who’s Mam keeps telling her she’s great and everyone’s just jealous. Even though she’s an insufferable melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she need an agent when all she does is go on hols and city breaks compliments of her sister.

Reactions: 6