Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God luv her....in a hotel that prob has about 3 generators for back up! Thick duck!

Reactions: 5
Overdressed? You’re in a nice hotel in a beach dress 🤣🤣🤣 she hasnt a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to say I actually thought her outfit was lovely tonight, the black leather trousers and the white off the shoulder top, really suited her figure and flattered her.

Reactions: 1
How pathetic. A 26(?) year old girl living with Mammy and Daddy
To be fair my 25 year old still lives at home, he has a very good job and would love to get a place with his girlfriend but can’t afford €3k a month rent and there are literally no properties to rent where we live

Reactions: 12
To be fair my 25 year old still lives at home, he has a very good job and would love to get a place with his girlfriend but can’t afford €3k a month rent and there are literally no properties to rent where we live
Yes you wouldnt begrudge anyone 20+ living at home when they are working, this one is being funded by her sister.

Reactions: 6
Sorry that wasn’t my point at all and not begrudging anyone in that situation. Should have explained I meant that for someone like her to be texting her sister to purchase an almost 400 euro costing handbag instead of pursuing her own success whilst being funded by both sister and her parents

Reactions: 7
Same here no where affordable to rent and still trying to save deposit for a house.. not that there’s many affordable ones coming on the market

Reactions: 3
This ones prob just waiting on Sue to buy her a house

Reactions: 7
Sorry that wasn’t my point at all and not begrudging anyone in that situation. Should have explained I meant that for someone like her to be texting her sister to purchase an almost 400 euro costing handbag instead of pursuing her own success whilst being funded by both sister and her parents
I’m a single parent and still at home and I’m full time working so that comment was harsh

Reactions: 1
I’m a single parent and still at home and I’m full time working so that comment was harsh
This thread isn't about you. Why do people take offence to peoples comments about these pampered dopes?

Katie is robbing a living off the back of her sister's fame. She's a horrible leech that thinks posting how her sister bought her something costing €400 at the drop of a hat is something people aspire to! She needs to grow up and crawl back out of her sister's arse and start living her own life. She'll be forever in Sue's shadow, waiting to pick up the scraps Sue throws down to her. That's not a life anybody would desire.

Reactions: 19