Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie has a mic figure but the dress she wore tonight coz she was behind Jen and Doireann, she looked quiet big
---
Great*

Last edited:
God love her, she's the most unfortunate looking yoke, she has the personality of a damp sponge, that damp sponge being her sister Suzy Sneachta 🙄 Absolutely nothing going for her, She has no actual life experience apart from beggin and being a huns sister 😔 I'd say she has very few friends as well, if she's half as insufferable IRL as she is on insta I'm not surprised 😶

Reactions: 3
I’d be surprised if Suzanne coughed up for her! Remember she brought the whole family to the Maldives and they were all in business class except Katie and the younger sister 😂😂

Reactions: 1
There’s a man’s hand showing in her champagne picture….
They only serve Prosecco in that lounge - and that is some crappy flat looking Prosecco :LOL: doubt a Tackson would notice.
---
I’d be surprised if Suzanne coughed up for her! Remember she brought the whole family to the Maldives and they were all in business class except Katie and the younger sister 😂😂
SoBoozy probably has Avvios racked up or something to that effect that sponge asked for.

Reactions: 1
How can she actually make Miami look boring AF god bless her! Food and drinks #spicymargs! Last time I checked you don’t need to go to Miami to get them. Has she not visited wynwood walls, little Havana, south beach, looked at the architecture???
God she’s as beige!

Reactions: 5
Thats some chin and teeth kayshee photoshopped onto herself. Pity she couldn’t hide the sunburn shes like a crab ffs

Thats some chin and teeth kayshee photoshopped onto herself. Pity she couldn’t hide the sunburn shes like a crab ffs
She’s always rashered to within an inch of her life, why I don’t know she clearly doesn’t tan. And then has the neck to advertise sunscreen 🙄

"THE GLOW" - She's bleeping scalded ffs! 😂😂 The Photo is also filtered to an inch of its life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6