Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pickled Onions

I only have one question...

WHERE IS MAX?!

A day out to a park and she doesn't take her dog...She's a grade A bellend. My dog goes everywhere it can with me. If you follow PLF's girlfriend she's always putting pics of their dog on insta and they're always taking him on holiday and on days out. He looks so happy which is how dogs should be. Truff doesn't deserve Max.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
To be fair, she doesn’t look too bad. She has got a good set of pins on her. It’s the stupid photoshopping to make her a size 8 that does my head in.
Accept your size Kate.
Now,I’ll show myself out!

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I swear to God she just picks 100 words at random and sticks them down. I’ve been more coherent after a three day stint at Glastonbury...

View attachment 727486
I reckon she does that thing where you type a few words and iPhone suggests some at the bottom and she randomly selects them until she has a paragraph 🤣

eg truffs or the other people who were talking to the people are you not doing that much as you can Oliver imagine if we do that again this weekend for the holidays and we can get a good deal!! ✋🏾

• Haha

coffeeNcodeine

She really doesn’t comprehend the point in the vaccinations does she?

YES you can still get the virus, but the chances of you becoming seriously unwell with it whilst being jabbed are greatly reduced.

I’d be more worried about them grazing tables causing a mass Wirral pingdemic before piping up about vaccines, the absolute scaff. 🤢

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Really feel like we should do a Truffalo top 3 to celebrate the 100. But do we go for outfits (my number one is defo the pink Uncle Fester) or photoshop fails? Maybe her most audacious lie? Stupidest fucking comment?

Honestly the possibilities are endless.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
I don't want to screen record an out myself all I'm saying is go and watch DjDavidNyes insta stories for her true size and mortifying dancing.

• Haha
  • Heart

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Does anyone actually believe that she gets Olive to sleep then goes to a spin class then does a shop round Sainsbo’s? It’s all bollocks. That shit would take me all day! I don’t buy for one minute that she’s on the go as much as she makes out or, if she is, she must be on speed.

• Haha

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Katie Hayes #100 same old makeup, same old lies, same old q&a, what a surprise.

Last edited:

Duffduff

Yeah - she went to a garden rave 9 days PP (in middle of a pandemic) when she was supposed to be resting and bonding with her newborn - who was stuck in a carseat perched on top of two plastic garden chairs 🙄 you couldn't make this shit up.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I don't think her kid never getting a cold is a good thing at all. Kids need exposure to things like colds that's how they build a healthy immune system. I'm sure proppet has her own bespoke immune system though
She’s going to be in for a massive fucking shock when OHD goes into nursery/primary school 😑🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s a bad banana isn’t she. Makes me sick saying she’s giving her machine to somebody who really needs it. I’d say most people really need a washing machine cos they don’t wash their knickers once every 4 weeks and most people aren’t on the scrounge every time they need something, they work hard and pay for the things themselves. She’s a fucking tramp begging companies for birthday stuff for her 1 year old, begging for free meals out, free days out, free beauty treatments.
I honestly cannot wait for the ‘influencer’ era to disappear.

Reactions: 35

twirls4lyf

Do you know what I was actually starting to think she’s learning the error of her ways by declaring her true size and admitting her faults…but 5k in 21mins - fucks sake truff. I’ve been running for 5 months now 4 times a week and hitting about 34 mins for a 5k with true consistency - if I didn’t know better and hadn’t read the wiki that would make me feel shit seeing that 🤥

gigi_93

VIP Member
We all know my favourite moment is THE SCARF but a close second is the ring doorbell pic which makes me absolutely fucking howl even in the midst of heartbreak (thanks Kate)

Shout out also to the vid of her dancing in what looked like an adult (human) nappy

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
She can bang on about losing as much weight as she likes but she’ll always be built like taz and that isn’t changing, same way I can’t change the fact I’m 175 feet tall with my arse in a different postcode. It’s just body type soz truff

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
So this big fat Tory liar isn’t sitting on the couch cuddling poppet watching a film, she’s away for her second vaccine and then to the park, why the fuck does she lie all the time?!

• Haha

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Absolutely this. I don’t think she looks bad here. I also don’t think she looks like the pictures she posts, and that can be harmful to impressionable individuals. READ THE WIKI.
Exactly she’s contributing to the problem! You can’t claim to want body positivity in the world and for your daughters future when you pose and Facetune everything including your male partner.
I’d have some respect for her if she stopped, even the pictures of her belly are edited as shown by posts on here it’s maddening and so so sad for younger girls to see.

• Heart