Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
WHO THE FUK IS SENDING HER DMS ASKING FOR DIETING ADVICE 🤣🤣🤣 why are you lying Kate fuk offfff

• Haha
Reactions: 40

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Now THIS is how you do a tutorial 😍 I wish peaches got brand deals instead of truff, they deserve it so much more x

I absolutely love peaches, so easy to follow, professional and the products themselves are brill. Every time I’ve asked them a question or even put a nice comment they always take the time to reply. Queens 👸🏻 (wonder if they read here 🤣)

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
A seminar hahahahaha. Now bet they are going home to have wild sex with the lights off.

Maybe this is why you’re not engaged hun 😂

• Haha

MizMac

I haven't commented on this thread before and I'm still not 100% sure who this dickhead is but the thread recaps are absolutely brilliant, they have me in fits of laughter every time. Thank you for taking the time to do them
Welcome 🙏🏻 Kate Hayes-Makeup is a (parody of a) Famous Scouse Make up Artist, CEO of her own weeerrrrld and Boss Momma Influenza, or so she thinks. She’s just a wool and a dirty, smelly beggar who lives her life for trolls. Pull up a permanent chair here queen and get the tena and the tissues at the ready for the constant hysterics her antics produce 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Whoever invented sharing platters/boards/ tables want shooting with shit.
It’s bad enough sharing with the hubby but I couldn’t share with every Tom,Dick & Harry at a party. Because I know for a fact that not everyone washes their hands!
What’s wrong with a normal buffet on plates?

• Haha
  • Heart

CatHun

VIP Member
Yet again poor Olive is getting lunch on the go, rather than being fed before she *has* to leave the house again.
It’s alright for her to sit with a brew and a biscuit because she needs to sometimes but can’t wait for 20 minutes for Olive to have her lunch before they go out? Tight that Kate

hello0986

16 weeks between her two jabs. She deffo had Covid post Ibiza as you have to wait 30 days for your next jab if you’ve had it.

• Wow

VIP Member
Thank fuck this ain’t smell-o-vision.
tight fitting houndstooth … bet that looks well on her ☠👀

Been awol for an age. Glad to see you legends are all still funny fuckers, but more importantly that Truff is still a walking jiz stain with boggy pink eye… oh and that she still isn’t engaged. Shame about you hun.
She cannot actually think to herself 'you know what I'd fucking LOVE to do on Friday night. Go and listen to a business seminar' get to fuck big undies, she has done it because she thinks it makes her look 'driven'. Makes her look like a twat actually.

Them fucking boots an all.
she thinks they’re a power couple now cos they went to one seminar 🤦‍♀️

What’s the point of posting two near identical photos on her grid, although, having said that, it’s easier to compare to see what she’s photoshopped. She’s definitely done something with the blue nurse’s uniform.
When you’ve got the Labour ward at 10 and deep river fishing at 5

Last edited:
  • Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Kate is going to cancel today and cancel today and then cancel today and cancel today thank you for asking thank you for taking the time to help me out.

🤔 sounds legit

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Imagine being new to this thread and thinking everyone on here is an illiterate twat. Strap in newbies, you need the madness to read miss makeups captions

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Shazblag

VIP Member
A940BBBA-38AF-4E0A-8AD4-1734348BF334.jpeg

Like someone else said a thousand posts ago I wish she would fix this cushion seat, the zip on the front is driving me mad more than the editing of the thighs and hand looking (without much luck) for the waist.

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Do u think she calls Matt "baby daddy" because she can't stand to call him boyfriend and not fiance or husband? 💍

• Haha
  • Sick

Flowers60

VIP Member
She’s making Spanish pardon peppers tonight trolls, known in the real world as padron peppers maybe? Intrigued to see the ‘recipe’ as padron is a type of peppers and all you do is fry them?

• Haha

Pickled Onions

Honest to god. If I whipped out my phone and started chatting shit to “my lot”, in front of my fella, I can assure you that phone would be wooled out of my hand and yeeted right out the window.

Dating must have changed a lot…. I wanted to get fingered not listen to a life coach. READ THE WIKI.
Fingering is such a lost art.

She was banging on about this date night on the live and kept going on about how she was so excited to have arranged it for him, it’s all for him and he’ll be so excited … and it’s a fucking seminar, of HER favourite book 😂 What a fucking dickhead.
And made him drive...

• Haha
  • Heart

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Well girls I’m in isolation and I live alone as I’ve got corona. Thank you all for getting me through my days ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Sad