Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetx

VIP Member
Just clicked on that James Smiths insta. A cretin making money out of other cretins though empty platitudes and pop psychology. No wonder Truff loves it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Guarantee Oliver Shakespeare will have a cold by the end of the week. Wonder if Truff will call the nursery staff trolls when they write in Oliver’s book about her day.
Oliver wrestled another child to the floor to get to their chicken nuggets and threw the chi seed yoghurt her ma sent at another child’s head. TROLL

• Haha

VIP Member
Just incase there was doubt this was Kate asking the questions. How do babies do ‘so so well’? Don’t they just all do things when they’re ready?
All we see is staged set ups that she shares!
She’s like if a live, laugh, love sign could talk isn’t she. Fucking painful and full of emotional platitudes and bullshit talk

• Haha

Pickled Onions

I think she's at James Smith Live. Which is ironic/moronic as he fucking hates people like her. I hope he asks her what she does and rips her a new arsehole. 👌🏻

• Haha

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
Yes it’s Saturday night & I have time to do this

No1’s arsed what you weigh/what size you are but just admit it Truffle tits!!

Just read someone saying she looks great but we should stop trying to find fault - @Lolxx tell your mate to stop editing & causing eating disorders/complexions on young girls who already feel pressure with society!

You can tell she knows he’s fliming (had to) she looks uncomfortable!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Hahahaha my phone knows her too well!

Kate Hayes I am a massive hypocrite but I am a massive hypocrite but I am a massive hypocrite but I am a massive hypocrite

• Haha

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
She cannot actually think to herself 'you know what I'd fucking LOVE to do on Friday night. Go and listen to a business seminar' get to fuck big undies, she has done it because she thinks it makes her look 'driven'. Makes her look like a twat actually.

Them fucking boots an all.

• Haha
  • Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
So her idea of a date night is to go for free food (yes, it would have been free… it’s the same place that gifted her a full meal not so long ago), and then to a business seminar? And she wonders why he hasn’t proposed yet 😂

• Haha

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Grazing table 🤢 but more to the point… sitting down on cushions on the floor with no back rest…. How is that comfortable?!
They'll all be too off their barnets to bother eating anything or sitting down. She'll spend the night doing cringey dancing in too tight shorts getting the worst disco minge ever then go home an probably not shower for 3 days or wash the shorts for 4 weeks the absolute stinking hom

• Haha
  • Sick

Muffin990

I think she filters the life out of Olive to cover up her pale, tired face. I have seriously never ever known a baby to have such bad eye bags. She should be napping 2-3 hours a day.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Kate Hayes is in a free hotel in for a free dinner for dinner at night and then we will go back in there for dinner at Ocean house for a little while then I can go over to my moms and get some clothes for her kid.

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

VIP Member
The girl who wears shit for nail varnish poking her fingers round in her eye 🤢 just leave you all with that image

• Sick