Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
The comment about 'we know when we're having our next baby' has made me fume too. I have best friends who are desperate for babies and comments like that are so cocky and entitled. God shes a cow

Keep up the good work trolls, car seat questions, jaw line questions and questions about olive waking up in the night are deffo all from 'her lot' 👌 😀

She can get to fuck with her 20 minute 5km too. She's been the gym twice today apparently and, on the story with olive just out the bath, she has got her hair tied up. ie. not washed 🤢🤢 (makes me howl the way she 'flims' herself and points out how much she is sweating - that's what always happens when you work out, fat tits)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

twirls4lyf

Why not just remove it once it’s gone? Why say it’s gone to someone who really needed it? It’s like when ppl film themselves giving money or food to the homeless - so narcissistic - just help and be humble - no need to brag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

JustADiamond

Mez doesn’t even need a drink to be like that either 😝 she’s hilarious, much rather have her loving life than the insta fakeness pretending to have a ball

Reactions: 37

Noseybonk

VIP Member
For me there’s one clear winner for her worst outfit and that’s the tasseled cozzie she wore with old slimeball Wayne. 🤢 Special mention though to the Lacy tights and tutu thing combo she wore on Xmas day 🤣 and the recent barcode nightmare.

top moments - 1) Ring doorbell is no 1 obviously as Truff and little legs well and truly shown their true nasty colours. 2) Fruit Machine! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 3) I wasn’t smoking I was eating a twirl 😳

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I asked Mick (owner) the other week that I’d heard he had a celebrity member at his gym. He rolled his eyes, pulled a face and said “ I don’t get involved with all tha media shite but I tell ya it doesn’t make no odds round here. You pay yer membership fees, come to a class and you get shouted out like everyone else.” I love him; he gives no fucks and clearly isn’t impressed.

What’s funny is he initially presumed I meant this other lady who is there every day and is apparently some body-building champion (I never knew...because she’s proper fit and all but really unassuming.)

He defo doesn‘t know Truff; I said she’s in a particular class, blond, bit over-weight, gobby, unfit and with really shit make-up. He shrugged like “reCaptcha, love, that describes most of our members 🤷‍♀️🤣.” Rude bastard (I love him really)😂
Tell him it’s the one who can run faster than the speed of light, then he’ll know

• Haha

Boobies

Chatty Member
The question is my trolls, my lot, my stalkers; is Alien head getting the Maid of Honour to do her wedding day, mom glam, bridal make up or is she hiring a professional?

• Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Hey Trolls! I know I've not been on for a while but has Triple threat got himself a job on the taxis whilst I've been gone and is Truff now a I am nurse?
Screenshot_20210820-213115_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

Glamtone11

Kate Hayes is there anything you can help us with the next bill or anything that we need for you today to get the money from your account and you need help for the help for your support and your support for the feature of your credit card

Why do I sound like the Nigerian scammer that scammed her with the fake blue tick 🧐😂

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Sorry I can't get over this fucking glutinous spread. Showed my gammon and he said it looked like a pigs trough! Food just touching the bare table 🤢. Anyone else get onto the random hairy coconut sitting off 😂
Not even a table cloth! Fuckin savages.
Hope they all get gout.

• Haha
So, in the style of KHM I’m going to let my phone predict the rest of the sentence ‘Kate Hayes is…’

Kate Hayes is going out for dinner today at night to pick her stuff for dinner tomorrow at the spa and I have a room for her birthday and then she is coming home from the internet.

Weirdly accurate, except there’s no (brackets).
Kate hayes is the first man in the shop to help me to complete a recovery form and return to work to complete an application to help me to complete and complete the registration

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Completely agree with the above, I think she’s a pretty average size and if she just owned it she’d be fine. The issue is the constant photoshopping and using angles to make herself seem so much smaller. This is what is giving so many young people a false sense of what is normal

• Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
How she’s got the nerve to say Hairburst has made her natural hair really thick and in great condition when it looks like Boris Johnson’s is beyond me.

• Haha

CatHun

VIP Member
She’s a fucking idiot. Put the puddlesuit over the wellies you thick fuck. Otherwise if she was jumping in puddles like you say (which is a lie) then the water will go over the top and into her socks giving her cold wet feet. Which means she may as well not bother wearing the hunter wellies that don’t fit. She won’t put them on properly though because how will everyone know her child is in hunters that don’t fit if they can’t see the top?

• Haha
Reactions: 36