Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

basketcase123

Now THIS is how you do a tutorial 😍 I wish peaches got brand deals instead of truff, they deserve it so much more x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sillisosej

Her kid is one and has never had a cold bloody hell
Lucky thing is this the worlds most perfect baby?! my one year old twins constantly have a cold from nursery!
I don't think her kid never getting a cold is a good thing at all. Kids need exposure to things like colds that's how they build a healthy immune system. I'm sure proppet has her own bespoke immune system though

• Heart
Reactions: 34

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Can’t believe I’ve been here since thread 8 and this twat has only gone from bad to worse 😅 In the words of Miss K Makeup ‘what a (time) to be alive’ (during a global pandemic)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Also. There was a “question” about car seat advice which read like:

“My baby turns one soon.”

Personally I don’t know anyone who would use the term “turns one” except ZSM. Particularly to show horn in an #AD about a #Gifted car seat.

Little rat. READ THE WIKI

davidsdead

VIP Member
Now THIS is how you do a tutorial 😍 I wish peaches got brand deals instead of truff, they deserve it so much more x

I like that they don’t get brand deals (they don’t need them anyway)
They ARE the brand and they’re actually brilliant. Truff is nothing but a shit Avon lady.

• Haha

Abcde18

Why’s she buzzing her brides set up a make up station for her, surely as Liverpool’s #1 top MUA business CEO momma she should be showing up with 10 trolleys of makeup, a big ring light, her own chair and the rest? Not that woeful home & bargains special with minty brushes included hahaha I’d be mortified

I'm Sayin Nuttin

The fact that she's still writing flim is making me fucking rage.

English must be her second language or she's trolling herself now because that's fucking ridiculous

• Heart
  • Haha