Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Davena94

VIP Member
“I still keep a lot of my life private” do you fuck Kate you can’t even walk to a field without a video and 6 pictures of it. Off on an adventure Christ we used to get pissed on that field when we were 16 it literally couldn’t be less of an adventure. She just has to keep up this image of being so busy and so fun when in reality her kids eating lunch in the field 5 mins from her house with some random dog pestering her and her ma films it all. Madness honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Flowers60

VIP Member
So she cried so much (but she never cries), but you gave her a yoghurt and she stopped crying, but you also gave her milk and that stopped her crying. Riiiiight

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I swear to God she just picks 100 words at random and sticks them down. I’ve been more coherent after a three day stint at Glastonbury...

72511FF6-D096-475B-85C2-09A2CA7745EB.jpeg

• Haha

RachelKate

I'm absolutely gobsmacked by her blatant Monday morning bullshit...does she honestly think people believer her... Well kind of to be expected but its just an absolute joke.... I'm a regular runner... Albeit not a speed demon but even after my 6 month holiday to the sandpit training religiously with no booze etc I was averaging 9 minute miles and a 26 minute 5k when I pushed it.. That was towards the end too.. Can't she see that her lies are so unrealistic and obvious. My ex who is a prick was annoyingly athletic and could get down to the low 20s for 5k when was in proper training mode. If I had seen consistency and gradual and realistic times decreasing over time I'd be like fucking hell fair play but it's a total fabrication... Sorry I'm on one and its not even 9am. She's an absolute abomination!!! Coffee needed.. I'll stop ranting lol 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Why does Delo consistently look like he’s dressed for his first day as a pretend PT in a shit gym?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“I still keep a lot of my life private” do you fuck Kate you can’t even walk to a field without a video and 6 pictures of it. Off on an adventure Christ we used to get pissed on that field when we were 16 it literally couldn’t be less of an adventure. She just has to keep up this image of being so busy and so fun when in reality her kids eating lunch in the field 5 mins from her house with some random dog pestering her and her ma films it all. Madness honestly
If she keeps her life private how come I know what time she went to Sainsbury's last night, how many steps her (not husband) did yesterday and the exact times her daughter woke up last night?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
It’s been said before but her size is standard, nothing remarkable about her and if she was anyone else I’d say she looked fine. But the issue is how much she photoshops herself, if she posted all of her pictures looking like this my problems with her would half.
Absolutely this. I don’t think she looks bad here. I also don’t think she looks like the pictures she posts, and that can be harmful to impressionable individuals. READ THE WIKI.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Q&A response to Tattle again I see? Addressing almost everything that’s been said on here the last few days:
Where’s Max?
Only goes the gym once a week.
Delo hates her.
Car seat.
No make up posts.
Lying about her C-Section.

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
How can you be sober in a party and then be buzzing to wake up hangover free. Fucking hell she hurts my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
Just because you pretend you're sitting watching videos of your kid at your cousin who is like your sister's 25th hen do, doesn't make you a better ma than anyone else. Fucking sad sack

• Heart
  • Haha

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Why does she feel like she has to explain herself regarding the covid vaccine? Just fucking get it and shut the eff up. She’s trying to pander to the many dickhead anti vaxxers that no doubt follow her by trying to justify its for her nan. Is it fuck! I’m not getting mine for me nan, I’m getting it cos I don’t want to get fucking hospitalised with covid and die. Goes without saying. Dickhead.

And why’s she sharing quotes from my main man Jeremy Corbyn? We all know the little rat voted Tory!

• Heart