Katie Hayes #98 Threw a party and didn't pay for a thing, all that begging and still no ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sewwwww you goooooiis this is how I DO A PONYTAIL do you know how to do a pony tail? Well I’ll show you.. stick some horse tail in it and ta daaaa pony tail! Knew she was clever. Also we all need to buy that black toothbrush she uses to do olifs pained head hairdo xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a coincidence that Kate and HSpedding had kids parties at same venue 🤔 who had the venue booked first though much prefer HS party theme ✌🏻

Reactions: 16
That poor baby, stylish?! She looks like she’s been dressed from lost property
Ok, so I know Olive is a baby and a cutie but… thanks to Olives style-challenged, freebie Hunter, Truffalo of a mother……that is the most true (and one of the funniest) things I have read on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She dresses her terrible. looks like she’s won a trolley dress round a charity shop in the dark
Omg and this……🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s sat in the car, you can see her leg bent. It’s part of her thigh she’s missed whilst editing. She done it on her birthday post 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is olive wearing tights or has she had her toes and ankle lines all blurred 😳
Screenshot_20210815-230737~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am not saying that with baby/toddler clothes you should do pink to look like a girl and blue to look like a boy, but Truffs defo doing brown/beige/griege to look like a used dishcloth. Poor Olive 🫒 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone else thinking that she begged hairburst to take her back after her duck up they eventually gave in and gave her a code?
She spent about a week promoting it and saying ‘no code needed guys, link in my bio’ and then miraculously she had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.