Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truffleoil101

Did anyone see hannah Elizabeth's insta story today? She's going in these girls that are grabbing there gut! Saying they look a show.
Shes not wrong, truffs video tipped her over the edge like all of us 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 35

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
She’ll be doing this Q&A so she can get ‘1000’s of messages’ from her weird little followers telling her she’s got the best minge they’ve ever seen and she’s such an inspiration 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Well done to @Dancerdownunder for the thread title, it will continue to give us all horrific flashbacks of that BIG flat arse in the Rusty metal costume 😂🤢🦬👙

@Eleanor Abernathy it's over to you Girl..... Make our Day with one of your legendary recaps !!..... 😂😂😂

#READTHEWIKI

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Troll! Everyone’s gotta start somewhere for him it’s his mega blocs.

Wasn’t he selling cars at some point 🤣.

Funny how she makes out he’s a full time builder. Bespoke paneller.
He was selling all kinds, fire sticks, insurance, cars 🤣🤣 and hash tagging pogba in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the bad fuckin melt

• Haha
  • Wow

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Please don’t lie Kate,you absolutely hate your rolls and Mum body. It must kill you to see Danielle & Holly’s figure. That reel is atrocious & please stop emulating Charlotte Dawson as she’s an idiot as well.

wopwopwooop

Long time lurker but why the fuck does she use black emoji and the word scary in the same sentence when talking about her eyebrows. (Her eyebrows should have their own thread on the wiki alone but I’m not here for that)

Has honestly has zero awareness about life and lives in a fucking bubble. This isn’t trolling Kate, this is someone telling you to growup and get some bloody self awareness. Or don’t and just be a racist.

• Wow

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
So she’s reshared this saying it’s from before she used herrrrburrrst
So this was Feb 2020 on hollies hair dressing page
and then this is the baby revel in Feb 2020
And the last ones was
From jan 2020
also look at the fucking colour off her foundation to her body, never known anyone to put foundation first and then tan to try and match it 😱

But she didn’t edit her pic since being pregnant 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Has anyone been following Em Sheldon talking to a govt select committee about online trolling? She has just been on Radio 4 talking about it. She didn't want to mention Tattle but the interviewer brought it up and asked her why shouldn't influencers be forced to be transparent about gifted items, editing pics and being truthful in general. She got really defensive. Obviously she didn't want anyone to be directed to her thread. None of them want to be held to account. I won't comment on looks or body because except when it comes to editing as that's about transparency. To be honest though, beauty companies and the media in general have been airbrushing for years. Calling out false advertising is not trolling. If Kate and other influencers stopped with the fakery in general or would take constructive criticism then there would be no need for Tattle. I wish the govt would also have a select committee on false advertising on social media as influencers probably do far more damage to more people than us getting frustrated with their bullshit. There's nowhere to go to complain so we come here. It's all down to money at the end of the day. Insta don't really want to do anything because influencers bring a shit tonne of revenue. It's a cold hard world we live in. I wish sometimes I could just escape from it as it's so cynical and nasty to exploit people's insecurities for financial gain.
The issue is, to a degree, we expect a level of photoshop and trickery in commercial images. Instagram has been marketed as social media, like Facebook, so naturally we assume that what we are looking at is real rather than a digitally enhanced image with the intent to market a brand or product. The legislation is struggling to keep up with this very modern problem, I can see it being regulated at some point, but I couldn't say to what extent.

If she starts being honest, stops editing, stops the troll rants and all the other silliness, I vote we book a big house by the sea for a tattle retreat. A final hurrah.

That said, I can see it being like Stephen King's "IT". A few years will pass then we'll all get a call from @Blair-Waldorf saying "she's back"....
We need to decide on a Tattle “bat signal” so Blair can have it ready to shine into the night sky 😂 A big Bison? Le Prawn?
TATTLE TROLLS, ASSEMBLE! 🙌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahahahaha oh I fucking love that Hannah Elizabeth now.....

Stop grabbing your gut you look a SHOW , you're just jumping on this shit bandwagon - hahahaha !! 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

100% after she's seen that monstrosity in the leotard !

• Haha
  • Heart

Southern.fairy91

Honestly? I think we’ve more chance of Kate learning to spell, giving Olive some Dino nuggies and beans, and Delo proposing than me to question any part of my life and apologise to that shit show.
ETA I’m currently sat in my living room. Yes kate trolls have living rooms, chilling with my fiancé again kate yes trolls get married and my bespoke who is chilling in her #gifted (by her great granny) Moses basket, but it’s on the floor not teetering on the edge of a cabinet,. Must be doing something wrong in kates eyes ah.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
I wonder what her mates are saying about her now? 🤣
When’s Hollies wedding? Can’t wait to see her in her love my body, own my size, bridesmaids dress.

• Haha

Southern.fairy91

Howling at them pics.
Absolute Double or Shamu 🐋View attachment 661710
Look can we stop comparing her to my most beloved of things. I actually love Orcas they’re such beautiful intelligent animals. Yes they’re raging psychopaths too but nobodies perfect and let’s be honest that adds to the fun. A bit like the girl you date when your 19 that you knows gunna ruin your life.

but in all seriousness

Make.
Up.
Educator.

the gall.

• Haha
  • Heart

FilthyRich

How can she HONESTLY think she’s done a good job of advertising those contour sticks?? She has seen (and liked!) some of the amazing reels that have been re-posted by BPerfect on their Instagram profile, and then produces that absolutely disgusting reel of filthy makeup brushes, patchy foundation, contour in her hair… it’s just such appalling substandard work. I’m amazed that BPerfect are still working with her to be honest - they never share any of her posts of stories. She should seriously consider some social media training or a change of career! I’ve never seen such bad advertising of a product in my life!!
View attachment 661614
She downgrades every single product she promotes. If I am gifting products to influencers, I at least want them to have thought through the content and behave as if they care about it. Wearing clean clothes would be a start. I'd never ever use her. Scruffy trollop.