Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Lol all the other hens are where they’re supposed to be….with Hollie 🤣 slab back left on her own in “the best bed ever” saw a pic of Hollie and the other hens smiling up a storm with KHM nowhere to be seen (not even holding the camera FYI)

Also, love the girl sat on the bed still staring at her phone rather than at KHM when Wayne comes strolling in 🤣 not arsed one bit

• Haha
Reactions: 44

gossip29

VIP Member
I've stayed at that hotel too! Tiny - 7 rooms - and it is absolutely not for small kids. Such a totally weird choice. Also a good 15 minutes away from a beach. Not ideal for a family holiday.
imagine booking a hotel just for your Instagram pics rather than what your child would enjoy 🥴

• Sad
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
Here she is as a kid. Mum tum? Nah! It’s how she’s built. It’s how she’s always been! Lovely slim legs but built like a brick shithouse on top. This girls weight wouldn’t even be a topic of conversation had she not conned her young and impressionable ‘fans’ for years! Now she’s making out like her frame and her gut is from carrying olive and trying to preach body positivity. Get to fuck you big buffalo. Dunno how you’re not a size 6 the amount of bandwagons you jump on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
My idea of hell is hotels full of kids screeching and splashing about but guess what, my kids idea of hell when they were little was being stuck in a boring hotel with just their Mum and Dad so we went where they could make friends and we got at least a bit of peace whilst they were doing arsehole dances round the pool with the kids club reps 🤣🙌🏼

• Haha

huns & cream buns

To think I actually registered to DELETE my account following the thread that shall not be named. Came to my senses in time didn’t I! What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

TheFox286

Chatty Member
She’s a self centred bastard I’ve seen it all now. Hijacking your besties hen do when you’re the maid of honour and then the next day turning up to a hotel like that with a baby, and having her in a car seat AGAIN because it’s more convenient for you? She’s just selfish at every turn she’s vile!

Cady1954

VIP Member
Can’t believe so many people have had encounters with Dean Gaffney. My friend met him when we were in Ibiza and he asked her out ona date she went and Safe to say he was a fucking sleeze bag. Had to do the old block and delete because he wouldn’t leave her alone 🥴
Is Operation Yewtree still up and running? Get him reported!

• Haha

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
Why the fuck won’t she buy a buggy.
Trolls shall we all throw in and have one delivered to truff towers. Imagine the rant. The trollllls sent me a buggy because olifs bent like a quaver

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Fuck me that car seat has got some mileage on it hasn't it. Is she going back to being an organic earth mother now after being a raging bugle head this weekend.

• Haha
Look at the cut of this fat disgusting old man! Honestly I hate OB with a passion!! Google their trip advisor reviews they are shocking!! So many comments from women claiming to have been assaulted or left in vulnerable positions on their own, separated from their friends by STAFF!! The doormen that work there are barbaric! It’s only a matter of time before they kill someone! Obviously not buffalo back though, she’s well in with the set of horrible twats!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

wiganuser

VIP Member
Dean Gaffney and Wayne fuck me!!! As if you would be bragging. Callum best was there yesterday. I heard those Ocean Beds are were they found the key elements for the Covid Vaccine and many STD cures. Makes me itch just looking at the pictures. Needs a good bleaching!
Ocean is so 10 years ago I'd rather catch an STD than show my face in there 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Khm needs to get in the bin with that fucking beaded fringe strictly bather on and her mesh judith Chalmers shirt. Seen more style on a 97 year old pensioner on a death bed cruise

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I have this car seat , and it weighs an absolute ton, whyyyyy would you take it on holiday , have it thrown around the hold as well and potentially damaged is beyond me. Poor olive in the sweltering Mediterranean heat , cooped up in that thing . So sad

• Sad

FilthyRich

I’ve never seen Olive interacting with other children.

She put that one picture of her with some other little ones, all sat in a row posed for the ‘gram but nothing of her playing with other kids.

I’ve got a family member whose parents were very much ‘baby fits into my life, not my life around baby’. He is an only child and I remember family parties, all my cousins chasing each other having a blast and he was always just sat to the side with the grown ups. Never had a clue what to do with other kids because he was never allowed to be one.

He’s grown up to be a very emotionally repressed (although very lovely and I’m incredibly fond of him) young man who has no friends, the only friend he has is his girlfriend and his cousins. And even then it took him years to feel comfortable around us.

They have another baby, poor Olive won’t know what to do or how to behave because she’s never been allowed to be a child herself.
Nursery would be the best thing to happen to little Olive. I didn't want to leave my bespoke either ( what Mum doesn't?) but I had no choice, I had to work. Bespoke loved nursery. She thrived there and at 19yrs old she's still friends with most of the kids she went with. We're all a big gang of friends and it's been utterly gorgeous seeing the little ones grow up into wonderful young people that seem to camp out at my house and eat everything in sight. Far from hating my guts for leaving her, Bespoke says herself that she was glad she wasn't left with me all day and got to play and have fun with her pals. Nothing negative about nursery. Does them good.

• Heart

Hereforthewiki

Hired a car so they are gonna be drink driving around Ibiza aswel fucking vile pair of twats. that baby should be in bed not sitting in a restaurant with music blasting like she's in a rave, she will be shattered after being dragged out of bed for the early flight this morning but its ok as long as her ma and da get loads of Instagram pics. They should be ashamed of themselves

• Sad
  • Angry
Aww… Truff has been reunited with her love… the car seat!
Car seat on tour trolls!!
Poor Olive looks so sweaty in that car seat… her hair is wet!
View attachment 648476
Instead of getting her out of the car seat for a cuddle - she's got the phone shoved in her face first for insta content.

Home & Bargain have got Joie Buggy's for £70 !!! There's no excuse for it they're a pair of tramps !! Literally holding on in there til they get one gifted. Poor kid.

• Angry
  • Sad