Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
That video is amazing!!!! What we have all been waiting for... 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Keep an eye out if this disappears wiki vibes this Gem is 😂💎

Of all the stunning black swimsuits out there and maternity even, she picked that awful one why Kate why!!!

Kicking off at ocean you absolute mess and Where's hollie at this moment no where to be seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

gigi_93

VIP Member
Fucking hell how absolutely shit does ocean beach look?? And what is that food? Do they not cook chips before serving them in Ibiza?

• Haha

MrsSavage

VIP Member
I met Dean Gaffney when I was 16, he was in Syndicate in Blackpool with Richard Blackwood. He asked me if I wanted to go back to his hotel room with him. When I said no his reply was 'do you know who I am?!'. I told him I couldn't give a shit who he thought he was and ran away. He found me later that night while I was waiting for a taxi and he called me a slag 🤣 the ugly little prick!
This story is familiar, I'm may know you, I think 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

pommybear

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for the inevitable troll rant from KHM. Saying we made her self conscious, she’s got anxiety blah blah blah. You’ve got anxiety because you’re a liar 🤥 You brazenly post pictures of you with a filter on with the caption “haters will say it’s edited” shite. You’ll then post one with a over edited and morphed filter on and say “wow this doesn’t even look like me” next to another edited photo of yourself - YOU DON’T EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU!!! You could of had a lovely swimsuit and cover up on for Ocean Beach but instead you squished all petite size 18 into the most unflattering cozzy and ended up looking like a brick shithouse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Long back with a flat arse. And Ballsack face needed pointing in the right direction, get your eyes tested you dirty arl man and get some glasses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

lola20

I just don't even have the words - can always tell what people are like when they don't know they're being filmed....

• Heart
  • Haha

FilthyRich

So many people at ocean that would make me feel bad about myself. If I knew I could be going there, nil by mouth. I wouldn’t go there tho
I think I am officially old. What I want from a beach club in Ibiza is comfort, privacy, lovely food and drink, beautiful views, a beach and a seriously glorious sunset. Ocean is none of that. The last time I was at Amante, Olivia Culpo was there and it was so chilled out and laid back. Absolutely no one bothered her. No one asked her for a selfie or from what I could see tried to get a sneaky pic. It was so quiet, no hens in fancy dress chanting. That's what I go to Ibiza for. Not all this posing and preening.

• Heart

kitty007

I never post on this thread but always follow. But what the actual f word 😭🤣🤣🤣 it ain’t your hen party lass. I’m absolutely baffled as to why, at any part of HER FRIEND’S hen party she thought sharing that video of Wayne’s display was a good idea 🤔 me me me me me. She actually never fails to shock me 😳

• Haha

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
OB was quite grim when I went four years ago
I said at the time, it wanted everything chucking out and deep bleaching and starting again and that should be done on a weekly basis
It was a sad pulling place where I saw many girls morals sink lower than a sinking ship for a sip of grey goose from lads that usually live in their bat cave of a bedroom at their mums with pigeon chests and RL shorts and fake Breitlings

Honestly it was grim, dog shit alley would have been cleaner than the toilets
I went to a sunday sess and I think I stayed about an hour or so
That was enough
But totally get it isn’t for everyone and some people obviously do enjoy it

• Wow
  • Sick

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Pure wool here and every fucker loves putting the fake Scouse accent on where I am, it’s so far removed from Scouse I think it’s becoming an insult to proper scousers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Love scousers but hun we are not one. My sister is one of the worst, puts all over social media she’s a Scouse bird “lovin life” and I’m sat here like nah love our mum is but unfortunately we were not blessed for full scouse heritage I’m afraid 😭

• Haha

Noteanoshade

When I say I flew here after seeing the insta stories!!!!

what the actual fuck. You can see that was a shock and set up from arl tippex head BUT fucking get the hen on your shoulders or something and focus the attention on her. That whole encounter was mortifying. I also noticed that Hollie has documented the whole trip and hasn’t posted any stories since just before that despite the other girls doing so. It’s arlass on her!

Speaking of arses, Kates is sliding down her legs. I feel sorry for the gusset of that cozzy! I hope she’s got some travel wash with her because that would trigger biohazard in the airport.

• Haha

Bubblegum

At that age both my kids would want to get out the pram if we stopped walking. So if we got a restaurant or something and sat down they would want to get out and either be in a high chair or sat on my knee. It shows how much time olive has spent in that car seat that she isn’t even raging to get out because she’s probably just accepted that she’ll be stuck in it. What are they going to do when she outgrows that seat and goes into one they can’t take her everywhere in

• Sad

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
With behaviour like this we could be onto a new thread by the morning 😂
She hasn't delivered a treat like this since the train with delo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44