Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Howdyhi axl nose hahahahaha.
Oh here we go dressed like she knows who they are to look quirky and edgy. You’re about as edgy as a circle, Kate.
She was defo one of those twats in school who shamed people for wearing band T-shirt’s and converse calling them moshers and goths fast forward 16 years here she is acting like she invented the style. Fuck off.

Reactions: 56
You could rest a pint on the back of that poor kid’s head it’s that flat. A reminder to everyone (not that decent parents need reminding) to NOT leave your baby in a car seat constantly. Poor Olive

Reactions: 35
Awesome recap

View attachment 636294Who called out the other day that she pushes her leg into the sofa to make it look smaller! but she doesn’t read here does she?!
That stance?? The gap between her legs?

Reactions: 11
Why is she desperate to make Oluv look like a toddler?
And why the fuck does she take her EVERYWHERE. Too tight to fork out for nursery isn’t she. Soz to those with kids but I can’t bear it when people bring the kids into work or hairdressers or whatever, like what do you want me to do? I have no interest in your kid and no I don’t think it’s cute if people bring their baby to work I go and make a brew, cba, no interest whatsoever unless it’s a good friend or family. She’s one of them that forces her sprog on people, not everyone likes kids and not everyone can deal with it for their own personal reasons!! A girl I used to work with has had a sprog and put on Facebook she can’t wait to take ot into work to show people, like why would you assume people have any interest, first of all you’ve worked there 5 fucking minutes!!
Also get that dog away from Oluv. I don’t care if it’s the softest dog in the world, it only takes one mistake and that could be life changing. It’s just not worth the risk to me!
Sorry if I offend anyone, just pisses me off when people assume everyone is ok with a baby being forced on them

Reactions: 79
This

I lost my daughter full term and I can’t tell you how fookin hard it was to stay AWAY from babies.
When I could bring myself to finally go out they were everywhere. Restaurant at 9pm. I went to a proper expensive place for afternoon tea. Bloody baby there! Then late night racing in the posh bit?!!?!
We honestly tried to take ourselves places we didnt think kids would be

She’s a dick head.

Reactions: 83

I’m so sorry

Reactions: 14
So so sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of love & hugs xx

Those shoes on poor Olive
I know and have you saw them on her they’re not even on properly.

Door hairy fanny Matt sorry do you believe Oliver Shakespeare popped your 1 and only first Father’s Day balloon with 2 teeny tiny teeth what aren’t even out the gums properly

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I’m so sorry you went through that, that must have been horrific, so sad xxx
that’s what I mean, not everyone wants to be put in that situation. For me, I’ve wanted a baby for over 20 years. I didn’t used to go and make a brew, I’d go to the toilet and cry. But as I’ve got older I just walk away and do something else x

Reactions: 36
Who the fuck does she think she is to tell people what to do?! STAY IN YOUR LANE, fat cunt.

Reactions: 72
I felt sorry for her but again she’s revealed her true colours. Shit like this is why people think you’re a dickhead Kate. Wind your neck in.
I was describing this type of person to my gammon and I think they’re like Jack in the boxes, they’ve been wound up quiet for the past 12 months, and now they’re out and about spouting shit and annoying everyone
My gammon was in the lift at James St and some middle aged woman started harping on about how she wasn’t getting the vaccine or wearing a mask. No one asked love!!! He called her a selfish cunt and went to get his train
https://giphy.com/lXmHuSKBb9VQY

Reactions: 44
What’s the illiterate cunt going on about now
Careful Kate, talking shite about covid is a one way street to a shadow ban.

If she honestly believes people should stay out of others business then she needs to shit the fuck up herself. You're telling people what to do you daft cunt.

She's really riling me up with this crap. She's a covid denier, I 100% think that, but she just doesn't have the balls to come out and say it.

I haven't seen anyone in my family in nearly 2 years Kate as I don't live in the same country anymore. shut your fucking fat mouth for once in your life, don't encourage people to not take the vaccine and let me go home.

I reported the post for false health information I encourage everyone else to do the same

Reactions: 70
Morning.
Her taking rugrat to the salon. Totally unprofessional. I think would Cheryl have been there, she'd have said something to her. No one is interested in your kid especially when they've gone to get their hair done. I saw some salons operating a traffic light card thing. So you turn your card and it says something like "I've come for a relax in silent" my idea of bliss!

The rant. I do not understand her point. If you want to be a respected influencer, learn how to spell, use grammar and make basic sense. It hurts my head trying to decipher it,!

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.