Katie Hayes #84 still not engaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl why can’t I find part 3 to the wiki 🥲

Got loads of fuckin admin back log.
I’ve had to make a folder on my phone called wiki with screenshots waiting to be uploaded 🤣🤣
I’ve linked it at the top of part 2 for ya. Love the commitment to the wiki 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m going to be engaged before her and my king doesn’t really see the point in weddings 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Girl why can’t I find part 3 to the wiki 🥲

Got loads of fuckin admin back log.
I’ve had to make a folder on my phone called wiki with screenshots waiting to be uploaded 🤣🤣
We will have to start a monthly tattle subscription to the Truff Threads so we can start paying you a wage girl.
This WIKI is becoming a full time job.
You'd be earning more money than Truff that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I missing something? On this new reel she’s done saying the Dior/Kylie Jenner blusher trend. I’ve searched kylie Jenner & Dior and can’t find this ‘trend’ would kylie promote Dior when she has her own cosmetics & the makeup looks the same as any other, I couldn’t even see the blusher 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 37
Am I missing something? On this new reel she’s done saying the Dior/Kylie Jenner blusher trend. I’ve searched kylie Jenner & Dior and can’t find this ‘trend’ would kylie promote Dior when she has her own cosmetics & the makeup looks the same as any other, I couldn’t even see the blusher 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m not sure how applying blusher is a trend. The only thing I’ve read about KJ and blusher is that she uses her own brand, maybe the dior is a dupe of one of hers you can’t get? and uses lots of it in different places on her face to help create her ‘look’ which KHM didn’t do!

Reactions: 15
What the actual duck is this face at the beginning?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s supposed to be an intense blush look but that’s not achieved on this reel! Literally terrible content

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure how applying blusher is a trend. The only thing I’ve read about KJ and blusher is that she uses her own brand, maybe the dior is a dupe of one of hers you can’t get? and uses lots of it in different places on her face to help create her ‘look’ which KHM didn’t do!
I thought applying blusher was just part of a makeup routine 🤷🏽‍♀️ It is for me anyway & most people I know, you’re right it’s not a trend & I no ‘look’ was created by truff she just applied blusher 🤦🏽‍♀️ Baffled everyday by this women & how she manages to get through the day & earn money….. you couldn’t make her up she’s a living disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Truff blagging she's working with Dior again 😴😴
Still can't believe she tagged them in the post with her blag Dior trainers on other week hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.