Katie Hayes #84 still not engaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
906AA049-FD9E-4F75-B964-8ABA5A66C693.jpeg

nostrils the size of the Merseytunnels….

imagine being gifted a £29.50 blusher, the proper sweat 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I slowed the smiling part of this weird arse video down. I’m officially terrified. It was like I was waiting for her to morph into Voldemort.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Her under eye area always looks SO ashy and pale. I get she’s trying to do the light under eye that was trendy about 5 years ago, but it’s not a good look for her at all. Her lids and the outer perimeter of her face are warm tones, and her under eye and lips are cool toned… it makes her look like a corpse with bronzer on

5C9B224E-1C1B-4D29-A88F-E99A93A5BC62.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her under eye area always looks SO ashy and pale. I get she’s trying to do the light under eye that was trendy about 5 years ago, but it’s not a good look for her at all. Her lids and the outer perimeter of her face are warm tones, and her under eye and lips are cool toned… it makes her look like a corpse with bronzer on

View attachment 627604
The song in the reel 😂 she defo wishes it said “trolly pop”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 627604
Oh I thought that’s how you’re meant to do makeup 😭😱 no wonder my makeup always looks tit hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't been on for a week or so, but just had a spare moment to look at KHM insta. Seen someone's posted a card to her?! WTF? That's so inappropriate. I thought we all just came on here for the banter, but sending a card to her is a whole new level of horrid. Who did that??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.